7

I hope you enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

It's been roughly a week and a half since your last interaction with Levi and you've tried to do your best to forget about the details of that day.

It almost seemed easy the first three days. Caging your hurt feelings and pushing every single thought to the back of your head as you worked for hours.

Though, it became nearly impossible as he seemed to be everywhere you went.

Work, in public, even the grocery store.

Levi was in your presence everyday and you hated the sheer feeling you had when he was.

At any given moment you two would accidentally make eye contact, you would be remembered of the sweet kiss you two shared feeling the fluttering butterflies in your stomach. But you'd be reminded of the aftermath and all you wanted was to forget.

Your love for work seemed to dissipate as he walked in through the door everyday at the exact same time, making you wish to go home.

Your change in mood each time seemed to go noticed by those around you, especially a certain blonde.

"You'll break the tray if you keep gripping onto it like that y'know."

You're ripped away from watching Levi converse with another woman from across the room by Eld who holds onto your shoulder gently.

You cast your eyes down to the tray that trembles in your hands. You sigh at the slit that became a result to your harsh grip and turn to Eld with a frown.

"I'm sorry," you mutter, placing the object down on the counter.

"Maybe you should take a break y/n... I'm sure Nile won't mind." Eld carefully suggests as he notices your prominent eye-bags.

Perking up, you immediately shake your head, "No! That- no I'm fine."

He's taken aback by your tone, eyes wandering over your frantic expression.

"No you're not." Nile announces, causing you to turn around and face the older man. "Take a break y/n. I've seen you working here too many times to count." He holds his hand out to turn in your apron.

"I don't need a break, thanks. I've got an order to take care of so-"

"Y/n." He states more sternly, causing you to sigh and drop your head low.

Seeing as the man won't let you stay, you untie the back of your apron and shamefully give it to him.

"I'll give this back to you on Monday. Now go home kid and get some rest." He places his hand on top of your head, ruffling it in the slightest to show off his care for you.

You nod and turn to Eld, waving goodbye as you start to make your way to the back room to retrieve your stuff.

Your mind seems to wander on its own as you place your backpack on and head out.

"Hey."

You stop in your tracks at the familiar voice coming from behind you. Your heart beat increases and you find yourself walking away faster than ever to avoid the raven haired man.

"Y/n, I wanna talk-"

"Y/n?"

Your head turns to the left to see Nanami approaching you.

You stop yourself from groaning out loud at the situation you're in. Running from the man who hurt your feelings to being in the presence of your ex once again.