12

Thank you sm for 4k ily all xoxo

I hope you all enjoy and have a good day <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

"You so suck for not telling me about you and Moblit."

Hange leans back against the couch, arms crossed as they tilt their head with squinted eyes.

"What do you mean?" They ask.

Rolling your eyes, you poke their arm and shake your head, "Don't try to deny it, Levi told me you guys were on a date a few weeks ago!"

Parting their lips, they slump their shoulders. "That little weasel! I told him to keep quiet," they mutter under their breath, a pout residing on their face.

You gasp dramatically, placing a hand on your chest. "So you weren't planning on telling me? Wow Hange, and I thought we were best friends," you feign sadness.

Just as the words leave your lips, they grip onto your shoulders and shake them as they speak.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!"

Sighing, you turn your head and cross your arms. "I always knew you two had something going on. I just hoped I would be informed earlier," you close your eyes.

They groan and slump back on the couch, "I'll make it up to you?" They suggest, doe eyes staring at you from their position.

Jokingly glaring for a moment, you pick at your nails before silently nodding. They pump their fists and sling their arm over your shoulder.

"Now, tell me about-"

"Hey, four eyes, catch."

The two of you turn your heads to Levi, a bag being thrown at Hange in the process. They catch it, squealing in happiness as they read over the product.

"Don't eat too much Hange. You know your limit," Erwin reminds, walking off into the kitchen.

Tilting your head in confusion, Mike informs you of how hyper they become when eating any sort of thing that contains sugar.

You're not surprised by the fact, seeing as they seem to get energetic far too quickly.

"Here," Levi holds out a bag of trollis.

Raising your brows, you smile and look up at him. "How'd you know these are my favorite?"

He blinks, sitting beside you with his hands placed on his lap. "Just a guess," he shrugs, looking back at you, "they're my favorite too."

A smile grows on your face, and you open the bag before holding it out to him.

"Then we can share."

He pauses for a moment, his lips twitching upward. You watch as he shifts in his seat, silently agreeing to your proposal.

You smile softly as he becomes engaged in conversation with the others, every once in a while grabbing a worm from the bag.