2

[Warnings: Alcohol use]

I hope you enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

The sound of music fills your ears as you follow right behind the black car in front of you. Hange sits beside you, singing along to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and you shift away from them as their voice increases in volume.

"Mommaaaa oooooo!" You shake your head in amusement, watching them get into the music as if they were performing.

You can't lie, although the brunette seems too hyper, they provide good company and you enjoy their presence despite it all.

It's refreshing in a sense. You could definitely feel yourself become more awake and lively due to their encouragement to tag along. You could only let out a few giggles when they grab your arm, eyes popping out as they sing the third verse of the song.

They suddenly pause, hands tending to their buzzing phone. You continue to keep your eyes forward, taking a turn on to a new street. They shuffle in their seat, reaching over to lower the volume of the radio.

"So, um, about Levi..." They trail off and you furrow your brows, confused at what they were trying to say.

"What about him?"

They take a deep breath before turning to face you, and although you cant see their face with your attention on the road, you could feel their resolute gaze.

"He could be a bit...difficult?" They tilt their head at the word they use, and nod in acceptance. "Yeah, difficult. Anyway, don't mind him alright? He's not at all that bad once you get to know him." They inform you and you take a moment to take in their words.

"I just met the guy. I don't exactly care for how he acts, he doesnt know me." You admit, shrugging off their warning. Sure, you think he's rather rude, but you have no reason to exactly care as he's simply a stranger to you.

Hange chuckles, her hand resting on your shoulder blade. "I like you y/n, you're cool. Just ignore him if he says anything impulsive alright?" They smile at you and you respond with one of your own.

"Okay." You mutter just as you pull into a parking lot. Youre gaze lands onto the glowing blue sign reading: 'Ackerman'

You tilt your head at the familiar name, your mind wandering to Eren and realization hits you. His crush, Mikasa, carried the same surname and it only started to make you wonder if her family had owned this place.

You wave it off, turning off your car and making your way out to meet with everyone else.

"I'm glad you actually came." Erwin smiles sweetly. You could hear the sound of teeth clicking at his words, but choose to ignore it.

"Likewise." You smile and Hange throws their arm over your shoulder. "Come on, let's go!" They drag you inside as the four guys follow behind, chuckling at their antics.

As you walk in, the smell of alcohol quickly engulfs your senses, making you realize that this was a bar. You purse your lips and look off to the group, but they're all engaged in conversation. You purse your lips and turn around, feeling uneasy about the atmosphere you're in.

"What? Never been to a bar before?" You pause at the voice behind you, a tense smile forming onto your face.

"I have actually, but you wouldnt have known that." You give a snarky reply. Levi scoffs, his tongue poking his cheek as his eyes squint at you.

"Are you even 21?" Your small proud smile falls and you drop your shoulders. He takes your silence as an answer and snorts.

"Next time think about asking where youre going instead of driving to an unknown place." He growls, walking away. An offended look plasters onto your face as you hear him mumble "idiot" under his breath.