8

[Warnings: Abuse & blood]

[Song rec: How To Disappear Completely- Radiohead]

I hope you enjoy <3

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛

Swallowing the lump that had long started to form, you keep your face straight in order to conceal the pain that has began to ache your body.

It's been known how Levi truly feels about you and you feel so foolish to believe differently. Foolish to somewhat believe that the things others were telling you were true.

It frustrates you that all you can do is detest yourself for your idiotic mind.

Taking in a deep breath, you take a moment before grabbing onto the door knob. You're prepared to push the last ten minutes away, and focus on your brother for the rest of the night.

Stepping out into the hallway, you make your way into the living room.

Nothing but red solo cups litter the area along with a few other bottles of drinks. The music is turned down from its highest level, leaving the voices of those around to become more powerful.

Confusion swirls in your mind as you start your journey on finding your brother.

Walking around the house, passing by a few people in the process, you have no sight of the brunette.

Knowing his room is locked for reasons such as forbidding drunk teenagers to take advantage of the lone space, you decide to stroll past it and make your way outside.

The night air hits your bare arms and legs in a flash, enveloping you in a stronghold as you start to feel the goosebumps nip at your skin.

Shivering in place, you rub your arms in hopes of providing warmth to shield you from the cool air.

Letting out a breath, you notice from the corner of your eye the one person you were searching for.

Making your way over to him to question the sudden drift of the party, you spot a familiar figure right beside him.

Your teeth grind against each other as you look at the blonde laughing alongside him. Anger rises within you once you catch the harsh pats he gives to your brother as he feigns laughter.

His blue eyes filled with mischief find yours as a smirk arises on his face.

Disgust.

Disgust is all you feel as he catches Erens attention, pointing over to your arriving presence.

The boy's face fills with happiness, making you smile and ignore the guy beside him.

"Where were you? You missed the party," he frowns, scanning your face in worry.

"What do you mean the whole party?"

"You were gone for a while," he informs and you grow even more confused.

Surely you hadn't spent a long with Levi in your room while your brother was celebrating his birthday. And surely you weren't so far into your mind that time passed quickly.