Last Attack

“This is Eren, Jean you get the kids and doc in safe?” I cried into the comlink as soon as I was hooked into my bot.

“Both Hange’s are blubbering babbling idiots as we speak. Need a hand?” glancing to my left I saw the black bot fly up.

“Armin?”

“We have no intell on those boats. See if you can get any markings, oh and Eren…” Armin’s voice dropped. I hit the button to switch to our private link.

“What is it?” I called. Levi was still perched on the shoulder of the command bot. Mikasa on the other.

“Levi’s hurt. He got injured in the battle that took you. One wrong move and he may never walk again. I don’t know what Hange did to get him out there.”

“Understood.” I swore once the com went down. This fucking asshole! When we get home I was definitely going to punish him! I vowed.

Swinging the bot around I flew at Jean’s side. Annie got Church in, I left her to evacuate the island along with Krista.

“Isabell, you here?” I called.

“Coming up on your six!” she giggled.

“Back off, fly around. Take Petra come in the back. Marco I want you left, cover Jean’s blind spot. Ymir come in from the right.” We heard the chorus of responses.

“Levi, get out of here. We don’t need them picking you guys off.” Eren snarled.

“Last time I left you alone in a battle you didn’t come home. Sorry, brat, I’m staying.”

“Don’t make me leave my team to take your sorry ass home!” I snarled.

“Eren, I’m staying.” It was the cold way he said it. I knew Levi, knew what was going on. When he sounded like he didn’t care, those were the times the emotions were too hard for him. I sighed.

“Armin told me you’re hurt.” I whispered.

“Yeah, and you fight with one leg.” He hissed. I saw them the bots flying in. Each one had one or two of the Levi squad members anchored to them. I had six bots, since two were over seeing the evacuation. There were three ships.

“Marco, Jean take the ship on the left. Ymir you’re with me. We are going right. Petra, keep the spitfire in line. Take the back boat.”

“Levi squad we have two newbies in these bots, guard them.” Levi commanded. He put the extra squad members with Petra and Isabel. We wouldn’t need the back up, even if I was coming in with one of the newbies. I had the two best fighters on my shoulders. Looking over I saw Olo and Connie were with Ymir. My only thought was please don’t have Sasha be with Isabell. What trouble could they invent!

That was confirmed three seconds later. “Izzy, drop low, I’m going to blast them high with the swords!” Sasha yelled.

“Oh good lord!” I groaned. There was a chuckle in my ear.

“The destruction duo.” Connie hissed. I snorted. I couldn’t focus on them right now. I had my own ship to take out. It was firing non stop at us.

“Miks, take out that gun.” I rolled just above it to drop her down. She flew in. Coming in just six feet above the deck, I cut through the hall with the water pickaxe. Levi dove from my shoulder at the crew we unearthed. At the same time, Connie was falling down to meet a group of crew members with guns.

“Olo, back his ass up. Mikasa watch Levi!” I yelled I couldn’t swing back around fast enough. Ordering Ymir to go as low as she could and use her lasers to disable the boat while I took out as many weapons as I could.