Involved in fight

Actually these three are my brother close friends. They three most of the time stayed in our house. So I know them well.

"Hi Tom, how is our school?" Ming ge asked. "Not bad" I simply replied him. "Ok, let's go" they three said and came along with me to principal's room.

I went inside the room alone. My brothers are waiting outside for me. I got my schedule and locker keys. I came out of the room and walked towards my brothers.

Then they helped me to my locker. We climb up the stairs to reach my locker and classrooms. My brother came along with me until I reached my class.

Once I reached classrooms my brother said "Tom, don't involve in fight with anyone, ok?". I sighed and said "Ok".

Suddenly one girl came to my brother and asked "Tian, who is she? why are you holding her hands tightly? is she is your girlfriend?".

My brother looked at me, I looked at him, then we five laughed. That girl again asked my brother with confusing look "Tian, why are you all laughing? who is she?".

"She is my little sister, Meng" my brother rubbed my head and said. I kicked him in his leg and said "Don't touch my hair".

My brother nodded his head and said "Ok, bye bye. Try to study tom". He said these and leave to his class with his friends.

That girl smiled at me and again asked me "Are you really his little sister?". I nodded my head and said with smiling "Yes".

Then she opened her bag and took a chocolate out from her bag. She give that chocolate to me "Hey, this is for you" and left the place.

Then I checked the locker and put some of my books inside and close it. Beside me I saw someone in the locker.

It's a boy. I raised my hands towards him to shake hands. But he didn't give his hands. Then I put my hands down and said "Hi. I am Meng, new student. you?".

He said with facing away "I am Shan, I am not a new student". After said these he rushed to his classroom. But suddenly some of them pushed him down.

"Hey coward!" the boy (Zia) who pushed him down said. "Oi, we are talking to you!" another boy (Zeng) in the gang said to him.

I went near to helped Shan to stand up, but before I reached he stand up. Suddenly the one who pushed him down slapped Shan.

I got angry about them. Then again he was going to slap Shan. This time I stopped that boy from slapping Shan and pushed him away.

He fell down. I asked "Shan, are you ok?". He nodded his head and said "Yes, I am fine. Don't get involved with them".

"Hey stop it, go away!" I fight with them and said. "You? we teach you next time!" they pushed him down and said and walk away with his friends.

I kneel down at him and again asked "Are you really ok? is you hurt anywhere?". "No, I am fine" he said and trying to stand up.

But he failed. Then I stand up and give my hand to him to stand up. Then he asked me "Hey, what class are you in?".

"Grade 9 class 5" I simply said and starred him. He smiled at me and said "I too, come let's go". Then I followed him to the class.

He sat in the first bench and asked me to sit in the first bench with girl named Qing. Actually I hate to sit in first bench.

"No, I sat in last row" I said gently and leave to last row. Every seats are occupied in the last row. Only one seat left.

I saw someone lied in the table. I went near to that place and asked gently "Excuse me, is anyone come here? can I sit here?". He look up and I see a boy. 

He looks so handsome and cool. Cute nose, soft lips and sharp eyes. Shortly he is like an prince. I glazes at him for few minutes. He too glazes at me. 

Suddenly my heart beats fast, I feel like butterflies fly on my stomach. I feel happy to see him, talk to him and being near him. Actually he look good in his uniform. 

But he is very tall when compared to me. I think I am 5'3, but he is about 6'8 to 7'2. His eyes are like a magnet within a second I was attracted by his eyes. 

When his eyes landed on me, I turned my face and I felt my face turn red because of blush. I starred and sat next to him.