Intro with devil

"Oi, it's okay da, don't cry" my brother said. But Sheng laughed at me, while I crying. Then my brother saw the fruit tea and asked "Tom, did you know the shop?".

Except my classroom, sports court and cafeteria, I don't know any other place. I said to him that was given by Jing Jie. My brother looked at me and asked "Jing? why?".

Before I replied, Cheng ge noticed his watch and say the time. Yes, its 1.05. But I have classes at 1'o clock. I am 5 minutes late for the class.

I say bye to my brothers, took the fruit tea and rushed to the class. On the way I say Shan. He was holding food in his hands.

I stopped near to him and asked "Hi Shan didn't you had your lunch?". "Yes, I had my lunch" he try to hide the food and said.

I have a mild doubt about his expression. His face looks very sad and I saw wounds in his lips and cheeks. So I asked "Shan, are you okay? what's wrong with you face?".

Once I asked his face expression was suddenly changed. "No, it's nothing. I am ok" he show his smile and left.

I have a doubt in his activities. I silently followed Shan. I didn't expect this from them. How dare they do like this to my friend.

It was Zia (the one who hit Shan in the morning). They asked Shan to bought lunch for them. How dare they are?

"You guy! how dare you asked my friend to do this for you guys?" I stood near the door and shouted. I glared at them.

Kai (the one who is head for them) pointed at me "You!". "Shan, you go to class" I said. Because now the time was 1.10, if he went to class late he will missed his lesson.

So I asked him to go to class. He asked "Meng, didn't you come?". I smiled at him. He again asked with confusing look "What's wrong? didn't you come?".

"No, you go to class" I said with smiling. Suddenly Kai shouted "I didn't say you to leave". Shan turned to me and give a look.

I nodded my head and give signal to Shan "to go out". Then Shan put the food near them and went to class with fear.

I went inside and sat in the chair near Zeng. They three stared at me. Zeng pointed his finger at me and asked angrily "Hey, what's your problem? why are you always involving with us?".

I smiled at them and said "I? I don't have any problem. But I think you guys have problem!". They three looked at each other.

"Hey, did you know who am I?" Kai shouted angrily. Actually I didn't know who are they? why are they always involved with Shan?. 

I am really curious to know about them. I moved my chair closer to them and asked with curious "No, who are you guys? tell me about yourself".