Missing!!!!!!

Oh my god! Sheng forgot his wallet and phone in his bag. His bag is with Ming. He don't know what to do at that time.

He said to the shop owner "Sir, kept it here, I will go and bring my wallet". The shop owner said yes, but I stopped him. 

I hold his hands and said "Oi no need, I will pay". Then I paid for his dress too. It's totally around USD 30,176. On the way I asked Sheng to stop the car near the shop.

But he is very sweet and genuine, "No, I don't have cash with me. First let's go to house and then later I will take you to dessert shop, ok?".

I don't want like this, so I again asked him to shop the car, but he didn't. "If you didn't stop, I will jump out from the car" I threaten him like this.

Then he stopped he car near the conventional store. Once I enter the shop I purchased many chocolates, cookies and soft drinks for all my brothers.

But I don't know what Sheng like. I asked him what he want. But he simply said "I don't want anything". I again and again asked him, but he didn't say.

So I bought some potato chips for him. I saw him some times, he always ate those stuff, so I bought it for him.

First we both went to his house, to give the dress to his mom. She is already ready to go to America, where her  sister lived.

His mother is very sweet. Once we enter his house, his mother called him as baby. I just looked at her, later she called me baby too.

Since now no one called me baby, my mother is called me as darling. Then she treated me very well. After that I slightly missed my parents.

But I didn't show to them. 10 to 15 minutes later, his mom went. Then we went to our house. I saw my brothers alone sitting in the living room.

I searched uncle Hai at kitchen, but he is not in kitchen. I asked my brother, but he asked me to go to my room and change the dress.

I smell something fishy with them. I went to my room and change the dress. Later I went to uncle Hai room, I saw him packing his dress.

I don't know why he packed his dress. Once he saw me, he is little panic. I asked him what is he doing, but he looked at me instead of speak.

I asked him again, then my brother came and said he went to Beijing for 10 days. Because his elder brother is hospitalized, no one is there to take care of him.

So uncle went to take care of his brother. Once I heard, I was about to cry. I asked him to take me along with him, but my brother hold my hand and said "No".

Actually uncle too don't want to leave me here alone. Whenever he went to his hometown he took me along with him, but now no.

"Tommy, once my brother is ok, I will come immediately ok?" uncle said. But I don't want him to leave. After had the conversation for sometime, I change my mind.