Fighting with piggy

Cheng ge took the bag from my hands. Once he took my bag he glared at me and asked "Tom, why is your bag so light?".

I smiled at him and said "I put all my books in locker. That's why it weight less". Cheng ge stared at me and said "You! didn't change".

I stares at him blankly an said "Ge, don't worry. I won't change". Then we both went to car parking. On the way Cheng ge asked me about them.

He thought they are bully me, so he asked me whether I had any problem or not? I smiled at him heavily. Cheng ge looks confusing about my smile.

Because he didn't know why am I smiling this heavily. He stopped me and asked again if I had any problem with them or not?

Then I turned to him and said with smiling, "Ge, I will tell you once we reached house". He gives a suspicious look at me.

We reached car parking, Cheng ge and Ming ge came to house with Sheng's car. Me and my brother by our car.

Once we reached Cheng ge asked me the same question. Today Sheng came to my house. My brother always say something about Sheng.

But till now I didn't saw him in my house. I give a surprising look at him. "Hey, why are you staring at me?" Sheng asked with vulgar tone.

But I didn't respond to him, I stared at him continuously. Then he waved his hands in front of my eyes. "Hey, what do you want?" I asked with course voice.

"Oi, why are you staring at me?" Sheng lifted his eye brows up and asked. "This is my house, what are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

He put his car keys in the hanger and lied in the couch. I angrily dropped my bag down and went near to him.

I hold his hands and tried to lift him up away from the couch. But I can't. Later I shouted at him "Hey, get away from the couch".

My brother came and smile at me. Not only my brother Cheng and Ming both do the same. I angrily shouted at Sheng, but they all look cool.

Then I grabbed the pillow and throw at Sheng and asked him to get away from the couch. But he didn't respond to my words.

"Tommy, leave him. Don't fight with him" my brother rubbed my shoulder and said. I throw the remaining one pillow at him and sat in the chair.

Uncle Hai came out from the kitchen. He heard our noise, that's why he came out urgently. He took my bag on the ground an asked "Sheng, how are you?".

Uncle Hai too know about him, but I didn't. I stared at them angrily. Then uncle Hai came near t me asked "Tom, what's wrong? who make you angry?".

I pointed at him and said "He, because of him I got punishment from two teachers, I didn't ate chicken leg during lunch and didn't play basketball in evening".