Got another friend

"Hey, don't tease her. What exactly happen?" my brother asked. He again smiled at me. Finally he said the reason.

The reason is today morning I wake up at 7.45. Yes, today I wake up late, I rushed to restroom and took shower.

In between this I didn't noticed the time. Once I ready I came downstairs. Today too Sheng came to our class. I asked the time to uncle Hai.

Suddenly he said the time, he say it's 8.25 you are already late. So I skipped my breakfast and came fast. Did you noticed that how idiot I am?

If the time is really 8.25, why he stay there instead of going to school. But I didn't thought at that time. Once he said these my brothers laughed at me.

I lost my temper. Then the girls who behind us said some flattery words about these idiots. I tried to hit Sheng, but he left.

I won't leave him easily. I followed him, finally I caught him near the corridor. I hugged him from backside, he cleverly pinch my hands.

I let go off him. Additionally he removed my hairband too like yesterday. This time I cried, because he always make problem with me.

Once he saw my crying he came near and hugged me. "Ok ok, sorry" he said with rubbing my hairs softly. Then he helped me to adjust the hair and put hairclips.

After that they four went to their class. Once they left that girl asked me about my brothers. I think that girl is from class 1.

I simply said to them about my relationship with them. Once I said "Wow! how lucky she is?" that girl said with sad tone.

Then I went back to my class and sat down on my seat. 2 minutes later Maths sir came in with a guy who looked exactly like Sheng in character.

"Students, today onwards Rong belong to class 4. Rong please introduce yourself to your new classmate" sir pointed at that guy and said. 

"Hello, I am Rong. I think I don't need to introduce myself, because you all know about me. If you want to know come alone" he give the intro with devil look.

Actually he too look handsome, cute and hot. Some of the girls whispered and squealed about him. "Rong, please take a seat anywhere you want" sir told.

He looked the class for sometimes. But I don't know why he looked the class, because only one seat available and that seat is present in second row.

Finally he went to that seat and sat with Lee. I was go glad and happy because I finally got a seatmate. Every time I sat alone in the last bench, but now I had partner.

The difference is everyone sat like a boy-boy or girl-girl, but I sat with boy. And the most important thing is I don't know his name.

I smiled at him and raise my hands to shake. "Hi, I am Meng. You?". "I am Dong, if you feel uncomfortable to sit with me, I will change my place" he said with low tone.