Happy Ending!!

"No need, today I too come home late" I said. "Why?" he asked. Actually today I am going to Ling shop and helped them in restaurant.

Once I said these he smiled at me and asked "What? did you know how to cut vegetable?". "No". "Dish wash?". "No". "Clean the table and floor?". "No".

"Then how can you help them?". "None of your business" I said to him and went to my class. Actually he is right. I don't know how to cut the vegetable, clean the table and floor.

Once the school is over I went to Ling shop with them. It's a small place. His mom was very sweet when compared to Sheng's mom.

Still they feed to her sons. I really envy Ling and Shan. They are not rich, but they are very happy. But me...Around 7 I return to Sheng's house.

Once I enter the house I saw chicken in the dinning table. I already ate different types of chicken recipes, but once I saw fried chicken I rushed near to the chicken.

I didn't wash my hands, I was about to take. But a sound came from backside "Lazy, go and wash your hands first". Then I wash my hands and ate chicken.

I thought Cheng and Ming are going to stay here tonight. But they are ready to went to their house. I asked them "Ge, where are you going? aren't you going to stay here?".

"Tommy, we stay tomorrow onwards, ok?" Ming said. I asked them why, then he said they have project work to do. So they will come tomorrow morning.

So today too me and Sheng alone stay in his house. I slept with him in his room. Next day many of his classmate came to Sheng's house for project.

But we both still in bed. They saw us sleeping together. Ming and Cheng take them to ground floor and give drink to them.

I think I wake up at 11 or around 12. I saw everyone seriously doing their project. Once I take shower I went downstairs to had food.

"Tommy, wait" Cheng said and come near to me. Then he heat the milk and toast the bread for me. Once I finished this I went to Shan shop.

I returned to house around 6 still they are doing something. I waited for them in his room for more than 2 hours, but they didn't show up.

I slept without had dinner. Next day morning I went downstairs, today too they came. I felt really boring so I went outside for a walk.

I didn't went to Shan's shop, because he said they are planned to go to their home town. I went to supermarket and ate ice cream.

I had a call from the unknown number. First two times I didn't pick up the call. Because normally I won't attend the unknown call.

Continuously third time I had a call from the same number. So I pick the call, it's the call from Shan. His voice was filled with fear.