Using same straw

Thank god, I saw Sheng on the hall way. I went near to him and asked him to convince History sir. But he took revenge on me.

Yes, revenge. Because he asked me to ask sorry to them, but I didn't do, so now he took revenge. Then I asked him about my brother.

But he didn't respond. So I tried to call my brother, he didn't pick the call. He texted me, "Tom, I came outside to bought something, I call you later".

Now I don't have any way. I packed my things and came outside with those students. Before I leave I went to Shan and said "Shan, if they again do anything to you, inform me".

"Thank you so much" he said with watery eyes. "Thank you for helping my brother" someone who sat next with Shan said. 

I don't know who is he? Shan put his hands on his shoulder and said "Meng, he is Ling my cousin brother". Then I shake my hand with Ling.

They both sat in the same bench, not contact with any other. I just asked them why are they stay alone. He said the reason, I can't control my anger.

Actually when compared to other student in the class, they both are little poor. So they always tried to bully and avoid them. 

Shan said these with sad look. I really felt sorry for both of them. Especially Rong, he always bullied the both.

He is from a very wealth family like me. So he always treat those students as his slaves. He has one elder sister named Qian. She is in the same class with my brothers.

They both are very rude brat. Then I said bye to them and came out. Oh no! I forgot to took my books from the locker. 

I again came inside the class to bring my books. Suddenly Sheng appeared in front of me with fruit tea in his hands. 

"Hey, go and sit in your place" he said with stone look and course voice. I am little confused, because sir send me to another class, but he asked me to sit.

I give a confusing look at him and asked "What do you mean? sir transfer me to another, how could I sit here?".

Then he put the fruit tea near my table and said "I already spoke with him, you don't need to transfer". Once he said I really felt very happy.

I asked him "Is it real?" but he stared at me with his sharp eyes and said "If you want to transfer, go". I said "No no!" and immediately sat in my place.

Then he sat with me and asked me to stop involved in fight. I explained everything to him. Finally he said "Ok, you do the right thing, but don't involve in fight!".

I simply said "Ok, I try". I took the fruit tea and put the straw inside the cup. I bought it to my lips, suddenly he took it away from my hand.