Ran 10 lap!

We all turned and saw, it was Kai and his friends. But they all bullied my friend Shan. I immediately wake up from my chair.

My brother asked me where I am going?, but I didn't respond to him. I headed towards to Kai. Before I reached there Kai slapped my friend Shan.

How dare he slapped my friend. Already I warned them, but they didn't listen to me. Now I won't leave them easily.

I immediately raised my legs and kick Kai in his stomach. Then they look at me in disbelief. Later Zia and Zeng both about to punch me.

My brothers tried to stop me, but they can't. But my brother shouted as "Tom, leave him. Don't involve in fight!". 

But I didn't respond to my brother and I grabbed their hands and twisted it. Everyone looked shocked. Even my brothers too. "How dare you slap my friend like that!" I said.

I twisted their hands, Kai getting angry. He get up from the ground and tried to slap me, but I pushed Zia and Zeng away.

Then I again kicked him. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand, I turned around and saw it was Fang (PE sir). He is really strict with students.

He smiled brightly at us. "You four, come with me" PE sir said and bring us near the staff room. We four standing outside  My brothers too followed me.

"Tom, how many times I say you don't involve in fight? why are you do like this?" my brother asked me angrily.

Then I said the yesterday incident to my brother. They three stared at me. Sheng hit my head and asked me to say sorry to PE sir.

But why I have to ask sorry to him? I didn't do anything wrong, I said these to Sheng. He said I am very stubborn and left to his class angrily. 

Then I said to my brothers to go back to his class. Actually I don't want  to involve them in this matter. "Tom, how can I leave you like this?" my brother asked with sad look.

I said "Ge, I am okay. Don't worry about me, I would manage everything. You three, go back to your class". My brother, Cheng and Ming look sad.

"Tom.." Cheng ge started to say something. But I cut off him and said vulgarly "Ge, don't involve in this, I will manage, so go back to your class".

Then my brother take them away to their class, because he know about me. So they three went to their classes. 

But we four still standing outside the staff room. Only ten minutes left for the end of  lunch break. Many students walk passed, they stared at me differently.

Finally 2 minutes later PE sir came out from the staff room. He stared us four and asked me "Involved in fighting with seniors?".

But I didn't give any response to him. Then he asked four of us to run 10 laps. Zeng shouted as "Oh my god, that was a big ground. How could we run 10 laps?".