Got punishment

He looked at me with stone look "Hey, who asked you to sit here?". I too looked at him "You said no one came here, that's why I sat here".

"Hey, go and sit another place. I don't like to sit with girls" he pointed his finger at me and said with course voice.

But I didn't consider his words. Again he said with course voice "Oi, I am speaking to you" . Again I didn't give any respond to him.

I kept my bag in the table and took out my water bottle to drink water. But suddenly he pushed me down. I fell down with holding water bottle in my hand.

As I looked around, I saw everyone staring at me like, if they could kill me through their eyes. Others looked at me with admiration and some didn't care.

As soon as I stand up and put my water bottle in the table soundly. One of the girl in my class starred at me and said "What's wrong with them?".

Another girl smiled at me. Actually I don't know why she smiled at me. "You, how dare you pushed me down?" I hissed at him angrily with gritted teeth.

"I said you to don't sit here, but you didn't listen to me. That's why I pushed you down" he simply replied to me and watched his black color fossil watch.

I had totally run out of patience, I rubbed my both hands and again sat next to him. He too lost his temper and shouted "Are you deaf?".

"Yes, so what?" I simply replied to him and took my water bottle. I slowly open the water bottle and drank little amount of water.

Suddenly my hand slipped, I dropped my water bottle at him. He starred at me with evil look and said "You? do it on purpose, right?".

Actually I didn't plan to do this. It was really accidental, but he yelled at me and took the water bottle back and poured the remaining water on me.

I stand up immediately and hissed at him angrily "You?". Then I throw the water bottle at him angrily. But he moved away.

Unfortunately English teacher enter the class and got hit by that thrown water bottle. He took the bottle in his hands and asked angrily "Who throw this bottle?".

I faced down and hide my face with hands, but he raised his hands, pointed at me and said "Sir, it's her. She is the one who thrown the water bottle at you".

"Sir, I didn't do it on purpose. Sorry sir" I pleased him and went near to him. He angrily shouted and give punishment "You, get out and stand outside with raising your hands".

I went outside angrily without requesting him. Both my arms were raised up high. I probably stand outside for 5 minutes.

My arms were giving up on me. Because I raised up for 5 minutes. Three of the seniors had already walked past with glaring at me, but I am not embarrassed.

My arms were hurting too much, but I don't want to put my arms down. Minutes past English teacher stand in front of the class and looked every students.

Then he glazes at everyone and finally asked, "Students, I heard this semester we have one new students, who is that new one?".

I heard this from outside. I went near to the door without dropped my hands and said "Sir, it's me". English teacher looked up and down on me.

Actually I thought he is going to give hard punishment. But unexpectedly the situation changed within a second.

He lifted his brows, smiling at me and said "You? got punishment first day itself!". Actually I didn't know why he smiled at me? instead of anger.

I keenly looked at him without any response. "Ok, put your hands down. This is the last warning for you, ok?" he spoke normally with smile.

Then I slowly put my hands down and went inside with little confusion. Suddenly he stopped me. I thought "is he again throw me outside of the class?". 

But he again smiled at me and said "Hey, come here. We don't know about you, introduce yourself with everyone".

I really hate this kind of stuff, not about fear. But I don't have any other way to escape from this. So I climb to the stage and stand near the board.

"Hey everyone, I am Meng" I introduce myself shortly and came down from the stage. But again he stopped me. I turned to him. My mind voice "What's wrong with him this time?".