Rude attitude!

But suddenly I was suddenly dragged by someone. I turned back to saw who it was. Exactly it was Sheng and beside him I saw my brothers too.

"What happened? why are you dragged me?" I shouted at them. Then Sheng give me the fruit tea. My brothers explained that uncle Hai asked him to bought something for me.

Because I skipped my breakfast. Once I take it from his hands, I slowly went inside. Lucky History sir didn't noticed me. I safely seated in my seat.

After that I noticed Rong changed his seat with Dong. I stared at him. Once the class over I asked him why. But he didn't replied to me.

Then I went to Rong and asked him if he bullied him or not. He smiled at me and said "No, he just want to change his seat, that's all".

I went back to my seat. The next class is Chinese. Sir came into class, we greeted. He started to teach. I too started to lied in the desk and slept.

He looked over me, while I was already sleeping with my head on desk. The lesson continued for a hour and it finally ended.

Once the class ended he make the sound in desk using his pen. I slightly opened my eyes. Once the class is over, I went to Shan and Ling's house.

Wow! it's really nice view. Even though their house is small, I loved it very much. They are stayed with their mom, they are very sweet.

Then I went to their restaurants. Their house and restaurants are on the same place. I really had fun there. But I simply sat.

After 6'0 clock I went to my house. Once I arrived at home, I throw my backpack to the sofa and ran upstairs to my brother's room.

Their I saw all my brothers eating fruits and ding their homework. After that only I remember I too have homework, but I kept all my book at the locker.

 My brother asked me whether I had homework or not. I simply said to him that I forgot my books at school. Then Sheng hit my head and said "Lazy!".

I throw a pillow at him and ran to uncle Hai room. Then I played video games with uncle Hai. Once my brothers finished their homework they came to uncle room.

"Oi tommy, don't spoil uncle Hai like you" my brother shouted me from backside. My brother not well in video games, but Sheng...

He is very well, then I asked Sheng to play with me. First he said no, but later he said yes. Me and Sheng played video games, my brothers watching some movies.

Later I ended at sleeping in his lap. Next day I came to school little late. Unlucky both me and maths sir entered the class at the same time.

 I quickly went to my locker and took the homework from the locker. Rong noticed everything and sat silently. I slightly saw his homework to copy, but he hide.