Threaten him

On the other side Sheng stared at me. I waved my hands in front of him and asked "Hey, what are you looking at?". 

He moved the plate towards to me and said "Quickly finish your food and go back to your class!". I give a deep sigh and ate my food.

Once I felt full, I leave to my class with my friends. Then Dong introduce Lie to me. Yes, Dong's new desk mate. He is too cute and too good.

Finally I got 4 friends, but the thing is all these 4 are boys. Except me other 4 are sitting together. But me sitting with the devil.

Once the class is over, I packed all my books at locker. Rong make the sound in desk. I turned to him. Then he said "We have Maths and Chinese homework".

"Oh, can I copy your homework tomorrow?" I smiled at him and asked. But he give a weird expression to me and asked "Are you really Tian's sister?".

Oh no, the same question from different different people again. "Hey, what's wrong with him? we both are different like our fingers, ok?" I just give a nice explanation to him.

You guys say, we have five fingers on each hand. But there is difference between each finger, right? This is the same with me and my brother.

But he didn't give any comment. In between that Sheng came to my class and took back all my books from the locker and kept it in my backpack.

Oh my god! how can I carry my backpack. It's really very heavy. "Hey, stop it. What are you doing?" I asked but he didn't give any response.

Once he packed he carried my back himself. How sweet he is! other girls said. But I don't think so. I asked my brother how to threaten Sheng. Because he always disturb me.

And my brother taught one thing to escape from Sheng's teasing. But Sheng helped me in my homework and we played video games together. 

We two spend more time together. Days past like that. I really love to spend time with Sheng. Two weeks later one day me and Rong sat in our desk. 

That day many students were absent including Lie. So Rong went to second row and sat with Dong. So I sat alone in my seat. That time Sheng came to my class and sat next to me.

I took my phone outside and played, but he continuously disturb me while I am playing. Few minutes later, he took my phone away from me.

I tried to take it back from him, but I can't. Later I lied on my desk. "Sir, Meng can't clearly see the board, she want to sit in first row" Sheng said to sir.

Immediately sir asked me to come and sit in the first row. Ouch! this is the first time in my life sitting in the first bench. Rong sat behind me. I really got angry at Sheng.

Once he said these he left to his class with my phone. While teaching sir keenly looked at me, it's really a terrible one. The one who sit beside me write something in his note.