Investigate me

Finally the bell rang. I stoop near the back side door. But he came towards the back side door, so I immediately rushed to the front door.

Once he left the class from back door, I enter the class from front door. Everyone in my class glared at me. I know they will definitely thought bad about me.

But I didn't care about them. I immediately went near to Shan and asked him to come to back side. He came to the back side and we both had a chat.

I said "Shan, now onwards don't listen to them and don't bought food for them, ok?". He looked at me confusingly and said "Meng, it's okay. Don't involve with them for me".

How good he is. I smile at him and said "It's nothing, don't worry about me". We both chat with each other. At that time my brothers came to my class.

They stood near the front door, but didn't came inside. 2 minutes later Sheng alone came inside the class and called me as "Shorty".

How dare he called me like that. I got angry at him. "Shan, wait" I said to Shan and came outside angrily. When I came outside I saw my brothers near him.

But inside the class, they are gossiped about me. They had many questions in their mind, like who is she? what's her relationship with them? how did she know them?

"Ge, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Are you have classes now?" my bother asked. I don't know why he asked me this question suddenly.

"Yes, what's wrong?" I asked. "Tommy, after the class come to basketball court, ok?" my brother. Once I heard I felt very happy.

Because it's about two to three months, I played basketball with my brother before. I replied to him quickly "Ge, I will skip my class and come with you".

After I said these Sheng hit in my head and said "Shortly, don't dream. Attend the class, go". I turned an looked at him.

He again and again make me lose my temper. I kicked his leg and said "None of your business". But I didn't expect this. Because my brother supported him instead of me.

"Tommy, be polite" my brother said. I kicked my brother too, then again asked him "Ge, please bring me along with you".

I pleased my brother again and again. Finally I convinced my brother, but that piggy collapsed everything in the end.

"Tian, don't spoil her" that piggy suddenly said these and changed my brother mind. I again kicked him. That piggy destroyed my ponytail and remove the band from my hair.

Then he give the band to me. I got angry at him and tried to hit him, but before I do he run away. I too chased him and played in front of my class.

Finally I hit him in his head. I again pleased my brother "Ge, this is the last time. I won't skip classes anymore, please".