My hairstyle!!!

My brother looked at me and said "Yes". I know this, my brother always accept my decision. I drove my cycle first, my brother followed me by his car.

Fine!, it's really nice to drove bicycle. My brother drove the car slowly for me. I stopped my cycle near the road and went to my brother.

Asked him to go first. Later he drove first and waiting in the parking for me. As soon as I get out from the cycle, I saw many girls starring at them.

I don't know, who they starring. I parked my cycle and came to my brother. Sheng removed my pony tail. My hair looks messy.

I dropped my bag down and chased him to hit. Finally he surrender me and said "Sorry!". He said sorry, but my hair.

He didn't know, how much is hard for me to put high pony tail. Then my brother adjust my hair and put a hair clip on both side.

Actually it looks very cute and childish. After saw my hair style Sheng smiled heavily. It make me more angry. Not only Sheng, my brothers too smiled at me.

Then I raised my hands towards my hair to remove the hair clip. Suddenly Sheng stopped me and said "Hey, don't remove".

I didn't expect this from him. I give a surprising look at him and asked why?, but after his answer I getting more angry at him.

Did you know what he said to me? , he say this style will help me to hide my face while sleeping. How dare he say this to me?

I kicked him in his leg left to class with my empty bag. "Sheng ge, who is she?" "Sheng ge, when will you play basket ball next time?" "Sheng ge, you look very handsome today!"

I heard all those flattery and compliments about this idiot. Not only Sheng, some of them gives those flattery and compliments to my brothers (Tian, Cheng, Ming) too.

Yes, they four are very popular in this school. They four look handsome, rich and cute, so everyone had a crush on them.

I smiled at them because I thought of them as idiot. Then I headed to my class. As I approach the door, I heard noise coming from the class.

Today I went to class with curiosity. I walk ahead and slightly opens the door. Just then, a paper plane flies in my way.

It hitting my head and landed ground. I saw something written on that paper plane. I bent down and took the paper plane.

"Who is your brother?" this words are written in that paper plane. I hold that plane in my hand and went to my seat.

Then everyone surrounded me and asked continuously. "Stop it, everyone back to your place" I shouted at them, because it's irritating me.

"Who is your brother?" Peng and Xixi raised their voice and asked. "If you all get back to your place, I will tell you" I stand up from my seat and said to them.