Part One

If you're wondering who's the one who gathered these 13: It was none other than Kim Doyoung.

Doyoung is a Consigliere in N

Doyoung is a Consigliere in N.C.T (Neo. Culture. Technology)

And trust me, rounding all 13 of them was not any easy task, but Taeyong (The boss of N.C.T) and Kun (The Underboss of N.C.T) put alot of trust and faith into Doyoung finding them.

You might be asking why a huge division like N.C.T (which has 23 members) would need 13 more. And the reason is, they are needed for a mission N.C.T doesn't have enough members in one division to go forward.

Tracking down Bliz was easy, with the right web loopholes, you can find that man's face plastered everywhere online. Doyoung managed to track him down at a royal restaurant.

Doyoung had cut the line and didn't even pay attention to the angry people who yelled at him for cutting. He showed the guard his card and was let in through the large glass door.

He made his way to a table where Bliz sat, a half empty cup of red wine sitting infront of him. Doyoung sat down infront of the older.

"I know who you are." Doyoung said as Bliz gave him a bored expression and downed the rest of his wine.

"Its hard NOT to know who I am. Not many people are named Bliz." He said getting up to leave, Doyoungs gaze still fixed on the spot infront of him.

"I know who you are. Seungcheol." Doyoung said causing Bliz to stop mid step. No stranger has addressed him by his real name in years.

"How the hell do you know my name?" Seungcheol said walking back over to where Doyoung sat, reaching for his knife.

"I need your help. Nothing else." Doyoung calmly explained as he got up and stood face to face with Seungcheol, showing no reaction as Seungcheol held his knife to Doyoung's neck.

"And with what exactly?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Doyoung just smirked and grabbed Seungcheol's arm, successfully turning the 2 of them around so Doyoung can calmly walk away.

"Follow me." He said over his shoulder as he exited the restaurant, hearing Seungcheol's footsteps follow after him.