Part Five

And Doyoung thought capturing Spark was hard, just getting to CLOSE to 8 was near impossible for him.

But he was fed up with trying to talk to anyone else so he just shot 8 with a tranquilizer dart and called it a night. He did the same for Spi and Zero.

Gospel and Axis were more than happy to come join Doyoung on his plan, typical teenage move. The last one he needed to get was Ruby.

This would be where Doyoung would just use another tranquilizer dart to cut back on the whole talking part- but the problem is having to fimd Ruby.

Just like Ghost, Ruby was EXTREMELY difficult to track down, being a sniper and all. So really all he could do was lay out a trap and let Ruby come to him.

"I come in peace." Doyoung said standing in the middle of the alleyway, a red laser dot appearing on his chest, that was definitely Ruby.

"My name is Kim Doyoung from N.C.T and I'm here because we desperately need your help." Doyoung explained.

"What's in it for me?" A soft voice was heard, it didn't sound like one that belonged to Koreas deadliest snipper.

"Name your price?" Doyoung said, what could a sniper possibly want other than new guns.

"A few home-cooked meals?" Ruby asked, the hopefulness in his voice rang around the alley. "And Blueberry buttermilk doughnuts." He added.

"I can guarantee Taeyong will be more than happy to cook for you." Doyoung said with a relieved smile as the red dot disappeared.

With a grunt, Ruby jumped from the ledge he was perched on. A guitar case (that was most definitely not holding a guitar) was slung over his shoulder.

"It's a pleasure for you to join us Ruby."  Doyoung said holding his hand out to shake. Ruby just raised an eyebrow as he used the tip the rifle to push Doyoung's hand down slowly.

"Just call me Woozi." Woozi nodded.