Part Eighteen

As more and more days passed, the 13 members worked better under the NCT members guidelines, or atleast well enough for them to be deemed ready by Taeyong.

"How so you do this so quickly?!" Woozi asked Hoshi as the younger was tied up with chains. He made the mistake of challenging Hoshi in seeing who could break free faster.

Hoshi won within seconds.

"I told you, any lock." Hoshi said spinning his ring until it unraveled into a lock pickers as he swiftly opened the chains on Woozi.

"Now I see why you and Ghost were chosen to return the rest of the Nct members." Woozi said dropping the chains.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I can't fire a gun." Hoshi admitted, well he could probably figure it out if he had too quickly but he wouldn't be able to hit a target as well as Woozi.

Before Woozi could even fire a comment back, the door opened to reveal Doyoung. "Hi guys sorry for interrupting." He said.

"No worries, what's up?" Hoshi asked.

"Taeyong wants to go over the mission plan finally, he has asked for you to gather in the meeting room." Doyoung said as the 2 of their eyes widened.

None of them were really given confirmation on what their roles would be in the Going Seventeen Mission.

But all that was about to change. "Hopefully Taeyong's office could fit all of us." Hoshi said to Woozi as they made their way to the meeting room.

"Spi- they have 23 members, I'm sure they can handle us 13." Woozi said as they met up with everyone else.

The only other nct members would stand off to the side, knowing their roles in this mission would not be as crucial as the 13 of them.