Part Twenty-Three

"How do you think Taeyong-hyung managed to pull a ticket to the Shinee Ball?!" Dino said as he sat in the vanity chair of Seungcheol's bedroom at the N.C.T headquarters.

"I think he's friends with Taemin." Seungcheol said as he continued to comb through the youngers purple hair.

"That's so cool! Being friends with royalty!" Dino sighed dreamily as Seungcheol couldn't help but chuckle at him. Dino highly reminded of his little brother.

"Hyung? You good?" Dino asked, seeing Seungcheol just zoning out while looking at their reflection.

"How old are you?" Seungcheol asked, as Dino turned to look at Seungcheol with a raised eyebrow.

"23, why? Are you gonna say I'm too young for this line of work?" Dino asked blunty as Seungcheol chuckled.

"No, just curious, and you remind me of my little brother." Seungcheol admitted.

"Please don't tell me he's dead." Dino said as Seungcheol quickly shook his head. "No no no! He's still alive, it's just that I haven't seen him in a few years. They still live in my hometown." Seungcheol explained.

"Well maybe after this mission, you can go home and see them!" Dino said as Seungcheol continued helping the younger get ready.

"I doubt that, but thanks for the motivation to not die tonight." Seungcheol laughed as he straightened out Dino's suit.

Both were given custom designed suits (Ten's idea) for tonight to help them blend in, Mingyu amd Woozi given fancy coats to place over their clothes as a disguise.

"You all ready?" Seungcheol asked them all as they met back up outside the N.C.T headquarters.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Wonwoo said, wasting no time in climbing into the van that would take him, Vernon, Seungkwan and Dk to the servalince base.

"Okay no team cheer, got it." Hoshi sighed in defeat as Dk slung an arm around the escape artists shoulder.

"We got this, and when were done let's get pizza!" Dk said with a bight smile as Hoshi's eyes lit up.