Part Thirty-One

Jeonghan walked down the eerie hallway, helping Hoshi look for the last N.C.T members. A sound in the room to his left caught his attention.

Since the door was shut and Jeonghan didn't know if there were other victims in there so he couldn't just set off a bomb.

So taking the safer approach he kicked open the door and threw in a smoke bomb, what he wasn't expecting was that same smoke bomb to be thrown right at him.

"OH FUCK YOU BRO!" Jeonghan yelled as he barged into the room hand hovering over his explosives belt.

And there stood park Seonghwa his hand on a small bomb. "Well well well. If it isn't Jynx." He smirked as he looked Jeonghan up and down.

"You're Panic I take it." Jeonghan said knowing Seonghwas past identity name before he apparently joined Ateez.

"Here to finish me off sweetheart?" Seonghwa asked as Jeonghan just wanted to blow that stupid smirk right off his face.

"Just hand Yangyang over and I might consider letting you walk away from this alive." Jeonghan growled.

"I rather be dead." Seonghwa glared.

"Then I have some good news for you." Jeonghan said grabbing a dart gun, shooting Seonghwa in the shoulder, a small explosion sending him flying into the wall.

Jeonghan jumped on Seonghwa, grabbing all the bombs off the others body and trying to toss them as far away as possible.

"Don't you feel guilty?! Like at all?!" Jeonghan screamed as Seonghwa kicked him off him.

"I don't have time to feel guilty, and neither do you." Seonghwa laughed. "You have a Yangyang to find, and last I heard. He was getting away by now." Seonghwas cocky smirk returned.

This was all a distraction.

Yangyang wasn't here, in any of these rooms. They moved him!

"You had this planned all along didn't you, you little shit!" Jeonghan gasped as he grabbed Seonghwa by the collar, punching him straight in the face.

"That was from Bliz by the way." Jeonghan said as he ran out of the room to find the others. But at the door he heard D.O's voice in his head.

"You must listen to reason."

"Well reason is boring." Jeonghan said to himself as he set off a bomb and threw it into the room, shutting the door behind him.

He might aswell get rid of Seonghwa while he was there.