Part Twenty

"Its no argue that I want Ghost on the rescue mission." Taeyong stated, it was obvious he would be the 1st one chosen.

"I want Jynx and 8 aswell, you 2 are our main who I want to take out any and all goons that get in our way." Taeyong continued.

"Spi will be in charge of break the prisoners out of whatever they are being held in." Taeyong said.

"And I trust Vixx to be the get away driver, bring as many people- hopefully everyone back here safely." Taeyong concluded.

"Wait, for taking on such a big group like Straykids, will it only be us 5 on this rescue mission?" Jeonghan asked, feeling like they should have more members join them.

"Well we will certainly be bringing some N.C.T members in with you. Yuta, Winwin, Xiaojun and Jeno will join you on the field." Taeyong said.

"Wait what?!" Doyoung said in shock, looking back and forth between Taeyong and Kun.

They had never discussed bringing the Dream members in the main rescue of the mission. Heck, Doyoung didn't even known that any other N.C.T would be present.

Kun ofcourse didn't look happy about sending Xiaojun, one of the youngest Wayv members out on such a dangerous missions.

"Taeyong you never-" Doyoung started but was shushed by the leader. "Doyoung if you have a concern, we'll talk in my office." Taeyong said through gritted teeth.

The rest of the 13 stayed quiet, sensing the obvious tension between the 2 that only they could resolve.

"Unless anyone has a question, you are free to return back to training" Taeyong sighed as he messaged his temple.

The others bowed respectfully as they exited the meeting room and returned back to what they were doing.

"Yep, they definitely have unfinished business." Dino said to Vernon and Seungkwan.