Part Thirty-Three

After Hoshi took out the other car, he realized that no Straykids or Ateez member were in either of the cars.

"We were triple played." Jeonghan scowled as the 4 met back up with a now unconscious but alive Yangyang.

The remaining members of Straykids and Ateez escaped via helicopter and were long gone by now. "So mission failed?" Hoshi asked.

"No the N.C.T members wanted their other members back, and that's what they got. Plus we prevented the kidnapping of the princes. So technically Mission Success." The8 said.

They called Mingyu to pick them up and take them back to N.C.T headquarters where Yangyang will get treated.

"Glad to see you made it back in one peice." Seungcheol said as he was currently getting his injuries treated, thankfully it wasn't anything more than a few cuts.

"Glad to see none of you died." Jeonghan laughed as he plopped down on the gurney bed next to Seungcheol.

"Do your smoke bombs always smell so good?" He whispered to Jeonghan who couldn't help but laugh and rest his head on Seungcheol's shoulder.

"Move over loosers, there are no other beds." Dino huffed as he also plopped down next to them.

"Hey Dino." The 2 said at the same time, Jeonghan pinching Dino's cheek as Seungcheol ruffled his hair.

It was truly an adorable sight.

"They're so adorable it's sickening." Dk rolled his eyes. "I think it's cute." Jisoo smiled as he playfully nudged Dk's shoulder.

"And what happened to you?" Mingyu asked as he crouched down infront of Wonwoo who was currently getting stitches.

"Some fucker got too close for comfort." Wonwoo sighed. "Don't worry I'm high on pain meds right now, don't even feel a thing." He sighed.

"Well that's good." Mingyu laughed.

"Hey..." Jun whispered to The8.

"Yeah?" The8 asked as he turned to face the older who almost seemed nervous for some reason.

"Aside from us both being super bad ass mafia/gang members..." Jun rambled on and on before he caught himself.

"Sorry I'm rambling. I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee sometime?" He asked hopefully.

"I don't drink coffee." The8 admitted as Jun looks defeated.

"Oh no worries, I shouldn't have assumed." Jun quickly said, about to walk off but The8 quickly grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Wait! I- uh- I do drink tea tho. I know a good place downtown if you're ever interested." The8 suggested as Jun's face lit up.

"Hey..." Hoshi started.

"No." Woozi said as Hoshi sighed in defeat. "It was nice working with you Spi." Woozi smiled as he shook Hoshi's hand, slipping a note in.

"Is that an email?" Vernon asked as he peered over Hoshi's shoulder as he opened the note once Woozi walked off to talk to Taeyong.

"I'll take it." Hoshi laughed as Seungkwan dramatically scoffed.

"You guys are SO weird." He rolled his eyes.

"Says you!" Hoshi fired back.

♤♤♤

Thank you for reading
Lemons and Limes!

Seventeen in Mafia books will return!

See you soon!

Stay blooming!