Part Thirty-Two

"SPI WE NEED TO GO!" Jeonghan yelled as he ran down the hallway looking for the others, they had to go now.

"Why!? What's going on!" Hoshi yelled as he ran after Jeonghan, Joshua and The8 following after the 2 of them. Also equally as confused.

"This was all one big escape plan, the straykids and ateez members took Yangyang and are making a run for it." Jeonghan explained as he grabbed a bomb from his belt.

He was going to leave this place in ruins.

"Seungkwan! Find us that car!" Joshua said into his earpiece as they could hear typing coming from the other end.

"It JUST left, you should be able to catch it though, I went down 47th avenue-" Seungkwan didn't even get a chance to finish before The8 and Hoshi took off sprinting.

"Damn they can run." Jeonghan said in shock as he quickly composed himself. "You might want to start running, this is gonna be a big explosion." He said to Joshua.

"I run when you run." Joshua said as Jeonghan couldn't help but smile. He pulled the trigger and threw the bomb inside the base.

"20 seconds! Let's book it!" Jeonghan said as they took off sprinting after Hoshi and The8.

As the other 2 chased after the car they could see begin to appear in their vision. "I'LL TAKE THIS ONE DOWN! KEEP RUNNING TO SEE IF THERE IS ANOTHER ONE!" The8 yelled.

Hoshi nodded and called for Seungkwan to scan the area for anymore goon cars.

Using his blade fans, The8 took out the 2 back tires of the car, readying his nunchuks as the door of the car was kicked open, and out stepped a goon.

And one by one, The8 killed them all. He peered into the car window to see a very beaten and bruised Yangyang.