Part Twenty-Eight

Dino was helping all the panicked guests escape to the nearest exits when a male with long blonde hair jumped down from the ceiling.

"Huh, so you're Hyunjin, you look prettier in your photos." Dino scoffed. "Oh you bitch." Hyunjin snarled as he pulled out a sword.

"A sword? Are you flirting with me?" Dino fake gushed. Then Hyunjin pressed a button and the sword was now on fire.

"Fuck." Dino cursed as with every swing from Hyunjin's sword, a wave of fire followed. "This is gonna hurt." He whined.

As Dino fought off Hyunjin, the 4- being Wonwoo, Dk, Seungkwan and Vernon were all watching from the security camera.

Until they heard screaming from outside. "Welp, so much for a SECURED LOCATION!" Seungkwan whispered shouted as Vernon shushed him.

They checked the cameras to see a bunch of straykids goons. "Well fuck, that's alot of them and not alot of them." Wonwoo cursed.

"What do we do?" Vernon asked, they were surrounded by over 100 goons. Suddenly a lightbulb went off in Seungkwan's head

"I have an idea, but can you guys buy me some time?" He asked hopefully.

"Absolutely." Dk smiled as he grabbed his scythe. "We got your back, just give us the signal when it's time to get out of the way." Wonwoo said grabbing his arm crossbow.

"Vernon, dont let anyone pass through this door." Wonwoo instructed as the younger gave a confident nod, looking at his bow and arrow in the corner.

"They don't stand a chance." He smirked.

"Oh my GOD, you are so damn cocky." Seungkwan rolled his eyes as Vernon scoffs.

"Your not supposed to say oh my god."