Part Twenty-Seven

⚠️Blood and Gore⚠️

Using Copy to mimick Taeyong's voice completely fooled the princes and they trusted Seungcheol within a second.

"So when do when know when to evacuate?" Onew asked, giving the crowd a fake smile to not worry them all.

Before Seungcheol could say anything, he heard the faint sound of a bullet whizzing through the air, and Jongho fell to the ground clutching his chest. Ruby had just shot him down.

"Right about now!" Seungcheol said as the princes lept off their thrones and made a run for it, following the way Seungcheol directed them in.

Mingyu was in sight, but before Seungcheol could even reach the door, a hand grabbed him and yanked him back into the ballroom.

"Friend of yours?" Seungcheol asked the prince's, seeing the man wore a palace uniform. "NOPE!" Key shouted as he basically swan dived into Mingyus car.

Once all the princes were situated in the car, Mingyu sped off towards the safe house, leaving Seungcheol to deal with this fake guard.

Seungcheol recognized him as Yunho from Ateez. And damn he was taller in person. Seungcheol grabbed his knife as the 2 started fighting.

"Ruby, a little help would be nice!" Seungcheol yelled through gritted teeth as he grabbed Yunho's arm and twisted it behined his back.

Well turns out, Woozi was a bit preoccupied, and by that, I mean, Seungcheol litterally watched the younger get tackled off the rafters. As he and a boy with platinum blonde hair plumet to the floor.

"What the actual fuck." Seungcheol sighed as he took a punch straight to the face by Yunho.

Woozi, who was currently fighting I.N the youngest, and the most craziest bitch of Straykids, was not about to be beaten by a damn kid.

He noticed one of Seungcheol's knives that had been discarded in the fight. He stretched his arm as best he could while trying to avoid blows from I.N who basically had the sniper pinned down.

Finally he grabbed the knife, and plunged the blade right into I.N's chest. "Lights out crazy." Woozi groaned as he kicked I.N off of him.

"Fuck you." I.N cursed as blood spilled from his lips. "Yeah yeah whatever." Woozi rolled his eyes and quickly grabbed his guns from the floor.

And in a 2 in 1 kill, he sealed the fate for I.N and successfully nailed Yunho in the head.