Part Twenty-Five

"Oh! Uhh sure." Dino said taking the others hand, letting himself get led out to the dance floor. "No one has ever asked me to dance before." Dino mumbled.

"Well those people are blind." The male said placing his hand on Dino's waist, pulling him closer. "Who wouldn't want to dance with someone as stunning as you." He added.

If Dino was in ANY other situation other than a mission, he would be melting for these compliments. But he knew he couldn't fall for it, this boy could easily be a goon for straykids.

"So, may I ask your name?" The other asked Dino as they swayed softly to the music.

"Dino." He said, not wanting to reveal his code name, nor his real name.

"Dino, that's so cute. My name is Jongho. And it's lovely to meet you." Jongho said dipping Dino down.

"Its nice to meet you Jongho." Dino smiled, mentally cursing at himself for wanting to fall for this man.

"Hey, who's that man dancing with Dino?" Seungkwan asked as he motioned for Vernon to pull up the guest list, and do a facial scan.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." Wonwoo gasped as he looked over Vernon's shoulder, Jongho was no ordinary guest.

"Ateez?" Vernon read aloud as Wonwoo grabbed his computer and began typing. "Also known as the masked men- wait they were in the Kingdom takeover." Vernon realized.

Kingdom was a famous show of singers voted and bet on by old rich people. Straykids, and Ateez (the masked men) took over the show and litterally caused the entire building to explode.

Safe to say the show was canceled.

It was definitely hard to trace Jongho's face back to Ateez, but he was definitely a member, and to make it worse, he was apparently a close friend of Hyunjin's.

"Looks lime Straykids aren't working alone on this mission." Dk said. "Give the signal, it's go time." He declared.