Part Seventeen

"Is this smart? Or safe?" Spark asked as he sat in the passenger seat of a test car, a computer in his arms.

"Absolutely not." Mark said. "But Tae thought it'd be best that you learned how to hack in rushed circumstances, such as being in a speeding car."

"Don't worry Storm is a great driver." Mark said as Spark turned to the boy who sat in the driver's side, upon eye contact Storm gave Spark a smile.

"I'm Mingyu." Storm said holding his hand out to Spark. 'Well Mingyu, nice to meet you I'm Wonwoo." He said shaking Mingyu's hand.

The task was for Wonwoo to unlock a series of coded firewalls while Mingyu drove across the task as Mark apparently fired at them.

"Just don't kill us." Wonwoo joked as he leaned his seat back, he knew this exercise was based on trust. And based on what Wonwoo has heard about the famous Storm, he didn't have much to worry about.

"READY SET GO!" Mark yelled through the megaphone as Mingyu yanked on the gear and tore off down the track as Wonwoo got to work typing away on his computer.

As Mingyu would take sharp turns, sudden stops or change directions in a moments notice, it suprised him that Wonwoo was so unphased. He did not look up from the screen unless necessary.

"Well done." Mark said when Mingyu skidded the car to a stop right infront of the boy. He checked the computer to see Wonwoo had passed all the walls by ease.

"Wow, you both made this look easy! It took Jisung forever to make these walls!" Mark couldn't help but laugh. "I'll be sure to tell him to step up his game and make harder challenge for you." Mark winked.

Since Mark had really nothing else planned for the 2, he dismissed them to go get food or something. "Shall we?" Mingyu asked as he playfully nudged Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Yeah let's go." Wonwoo smiled.