XLVI

*Lincoln's Pov*

Basel got his way, only thing is we haven't left the bed for three days. I'll admit it wasn't all that bad but I'm still the Beta and work still needs to be done. I haven't answered any of Cainis' phone calls do to being..preoccupied. He had left a few voicemails about a meeting so inevitably I had to get up.

Basel whined as I got up in attempt to get dressed.

His hand brushed against mine, starting a spark in me for the hundredth time.

"Stay."

I shook my head walking to the dresser "I can't Basel. I have to be at this meeting today. Plus I do think it's time for us to stop hiding away. I have duties and you should probably apologize to Princely. He isn't exactly doing well from what I heard before."

His eyes downcasted "You think he'll forgive me?"

I hooked my index finger under his chin, forcing his sad eyes to look in mine in order to see the veracity of my words.  

"Basel, I'm sure aside from Ciel, maybe even before Ciel, you're first in his heart and mind. He was born to protect you and with that comes a bond I can't even mess with."

"But I broke that bond." He whispered.

I jerked him slightly "Never! The only way that bond can be broken is through death. You're here Basel, alive, breathing. He will forgive you."

He nodded "Okay."

I went to turn back to the dresser when his arms pulled me back to the bed.

"The meeting isn't for a little while, right?"

I sighed "Yeah but I was thinking of just hanging out at Cainis' for a bit. Mercy probably hates me now."

He chuckled "If Mercy hates you then I'm secretly Jason Statham."

"If only you were."

He pulled back "Really?"

I smiled "Hell yeah. His eyes, his lips, his chest and goddess don't get me started on his ass."

He smirked "Then go fuck him."

"W-what?"

I was completely taken off guard by his reaction. I said it to joke around but his tone sounded serious.

"I said go fuck him."

"I was only playing Basel."

He half smiled "Oh so was I."

He moved closer to me. I looked him in the eyes and didn't move.

He ran his fingers through my hair, his hand stopping at the base of my neck. He  could definitely hear my breathing quicken. I stepped closer to him, so close that I could feel the heat of his body. He looked up and down, moving closer so that our lips were centimeters apart. I felt his breath on my lips before he actually put his lips on mine.

His hand began rubbing at my chest then travelled down over my belly and onto my bulge. I groaned as he caressed me, feeling my growing erection through the fabric, tracing the outline of my shaft as he stared into my eyes. Any thoughts of leaving anytime soon crumbled under his touch.

He kissed me again as he stroked me. I was desperate for more of his touch.

He slid down my body, taking what seamed like an eternity to reach my groin. Nipping me everywhere along the way. I closed my eyes, unable to look, I knew if I did I would climax too soon and I wanted to enjoy him. He pulled me free of my boxers before I felt his mouth covering my shaft. It felt so good as his lips slid over me taking me deep, in one movement, to the back of his throat. My hips began to move as if they had a mind of their own, thrusting into him. I had never felt so alive, so receptive to another's touch as his.