I'm His Mate (24)

I don't no if this makes me a bad person but the minute I enter the kitchen the first thing I notice is the pancakes on the table. Not the fact that my big brother is sitting there, but the fact theirs steaming hot pancakes on the table.

Of course I do go give my brother a warm smile, well at least I'm sure I smiled, because  as I said before I was a little occupied with getting the fresh batch of pancakes, but please don't judge. It's survival of the fittest here, and I really haven't had these in a while so please don't judge me when I tell you I shoved as many as could fit into my mouth.

Tyler looks up from his book, eyes me for a second and goes back to reading. Nick and Ashore don't even notice me as there too busy playing a challenging game of tic-tac-toe. Jonathan blushes before he gives a small wave causing Ash to smirk, before he goes back to talking to Jake. Cannon is the only one that actually say the word hi to me before going back to his own personal mountain of pancakes.

Anthony and Daron walk in as I finally mange to swallow. Anthony goes to join my brother and Ash, and Daron wraps his arms around my waist. I allow him to kiss me on the cheek before I wiggle out of his arms and over to my brother.

"Jason!" I wrap my arms around him and he stops talking to look at me.

"Ever hear of personal space Al." He teases as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Remember never to call me Al, Jacey "I say with the same teasing tone.

"Dully noted" He says as he lets me go. "but does mom know about this whole werewolf thing."

"Umm well you see I was going to- Hey look there's a lamp!" I point randomly. My brother just shakes his head before pulling me into another hug.

"Your in deep shit when we get home." My face scrunches up.

"Trust me I know."