I'm His Mate (4)

Ally's POV

When I’m finally home I decide to watch a movie with the most action of all time to help me relax. I put in Barbie: A Fairy Secret into my DVD player and hit play. When the trailers start my brother comes in.

"Hey J" I say scooting over so my brother can sit on the bean bag with me.

“What are you watching?” he asks

“Barbie: A Fairy Secret”

"Why are you watching this" he asks as he sits beside me

"It’s a good movie "I say shrugging my shoulders

A couple minutes later my 13 year old sister Chloe comes in.

"You guys are so lame" she says as she plops down on the bean bag with us.

"You’re never too old to watch a classic" I say.

Jason and Chloe both start laughing.

"Will you guys shut up!!" I say smacking them with my pillows.

“Ally it’s not like the movie started yet” Chloe says.

“Buts it’s the principle” I say with a huff as she rolls her eyes.

We start to watch the movie and we all fall asleep sometime during the movie. Okay so maybe this movie doesn't have that much action as I remember but in my defense the last time I watched this it seemed pretty cool, but then again I was 7.

When I wake up the next morning I find my brother and sister both lying on top of me.

” Now I remember why we don't have sleepovers with each other anymore” I grumble to myself as I try to get them off of me. They sleep like crazy and I always end up being hurt. Let me tell you what happened at our last sleepover. Chloe was 5, I was 10, and Jason was 12 we decided to have a big sleep over in the living room together. We watched a movie about a snow man which at the time Chloe was afraid of, so when we went to sleep she must have had a nightmare because she started attacking me in my sleep and when I tried to wake up Jason to help me wake up Chloe he ended up rolling over on me. So the whole night I was crushed by my big brother and attacked by my little sister, and  the next morning when I had to go to school my guidance counselor wouldn’t leave me alone because she thought I was being bullied because of the black eye and small bruises I had on my arms and legs. I was so mad because when I tried to tell her the truth she told me there was no need for me to lie and I ended up calling her a rock, so she called my parents and I got put on punishment for cursing, and the whole time I was on punishment I thought since when is rock a swear word and when I told my parents that my dad laughed and my mom gave me a longer punishment for my ” smart” mouth. I finally managed get up from under them and I start walking to the bathroom.

"Get up or you’re going to be late!!!" I yell at them before I slam my bathroom door and go take a shower.