I'm His Mate (7)

Ally's POV

"Is that chicken or fish?" I ask my friends as I stare at my lunch tray.

"My bet is that's fish!" Amanda says

"No, I think its chicken." Alexia says

"Chickens doesn’t have fins" Bob points out

"Whatever either way I'm not eating it" I say pushing my tray to the side. "So what are we doing tomorrow?" I ask. It’s a tradition for me and my friends to always do something on the weekends together. I honestly can't believe it’s Friday. Ever since Monday and the whole weird eye thing with Marker I've been avoiding him and anything that involves him. So sadly I haven't hung out with Tyler in a while. I would tell my friends , but then again Amanda would just tell me that the sparks I feel for him means that I'm in love with him then she would probably try to play match maker, If I try to tell Alexia she'll never shut up about every little thing she sees him and me doing, and Daniel well honestly his advice would probably be just to lay him, and honestly that's not my cup of tea I would rather just punch Marker in the face than touch him in any shape form or fashion.

"How about we go to the movies." Amanda suggests.

"We do that all the time though" Alexia wines and we all say something along the lines as that too. Me muttering about how were banned from the good movie theater, and Daniel talking about how the last time we made him go see some chick flick.

"How about we go camping instead" I suggest. My friends agree with me and the rest of the lunch period we end up talking about camping plans.

When schools over I get home, and ask my mom if I can go camping, which she happily accepted as long as I bring Jason with me, I then packed my bags for the trip and put it in my car, since I know in the morning I'm not going to want to do all that, and then I walk to my brother room to do the hardest thing known for a teenage girl. I begged my brother to come on the camping trip and since he loves me so much it only cost me $20, and cleaning the dishes for him. Which I honestly had no problem doing considering, the $20 I gave to him was the money I “borrowed" from his wallet when he wasn't looking, and doing the washing the dishes thing was my turn anyway I just lied and told him it was his turn.

Marker's POV

All week I haven't been acting like myself. At first the only one who noticed was my brother, but now Anthony and Jake are starting to give me worried glances every once in a while so they all thought it would be a good Idea for us to go camping. I guess that could do me some good to just be a wolf for a while to clear my mind.

"Come on man time to go to Water Lake!" Jake yells from the garage. I wince a little from how loud he is but grab my stuff and walk down the stairs, of course not before I punch Jake’s for screaming so loud.

"No need to abuse me" I hear him mumble to his self as he rubs his arm.

I hop into the driver's seat of my car and wait for everyone else to get in their own car before I drive off to the lake.

When we get there we all set up camp and then we decide to go for a run. We all strip off are clothes and transform and start to run in the woods of the lake. It feels so nice to finally be able to run again and I can tell my wolf agrees with me.

Ally’s POV

“It’s the day of the trip!!” Chloe yells in my ear.

“So wake up!!” Jason yells in the other one.

“How did you get in my room I thought I locked the door” I mumble

“You did but I picked the lock” Chloe says in a chirpy voice like breaking into my room is no big deal. Sometimes I worry about my sister’s sanity level. I mean I know I’m not one to talk but the other day I swear I saw her talking to herself. I get up from my bed but not before throwing a couple of pillows at both of them.

15 minutes later me and Jason are both ready to go, we hop into my car and drive to Amanda’s House.

After we pick up Amanda I decide to get in the back seat with Amanda and let my brother drive. The whole way there me and Amanda sing random songs and me the way my brother glaring at me through the mirror and holding on to the steering wheel I’m pretty sure he wants to kill us but whatever.

We finally get to Water Lake where we meet up with Alexia and Daniel.

“Hey Alexia! Hey Bob!” I yell to my friends as I see them.

We go find a place to set up and we decide to play hide in seek in the woods. A little childish but who cares I’m not the one whose it.

==================

*Author Note*

Hope you guys like it please leave comments and vote.

Also I would like to thank JettCassette for making my new cover. So you guys don't forget to tell me what you think about my cover.