I'm His Mate (8)

Ally's POV

I’ve been staring at this tree for 15 minutes now, just hoping someone will find me soon so I don’t have to die of boredoms. I know the game is still going on because Alexia just texted me saying that Jason just found Amanda and that she just ate a bug my accident. You got to love Alexis with her very blond moments. I hear a crunch noise and turn around expecting to see Daniel or Alexis but instead I turn around to see a gigantic black wolf. You know what the most ironic thing of the situation is. I’m wearing a red robin hood bra and panty set that says on the bra “Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?” then on the my bum it has a picture of a big black wolf and when I bought it at the mall a couple weeks ago Amanda said and I quote “No wolf is that big” she said while smacking Daniel before he tried to make a sexual comment. We’ll now I wish she was here so I can rub this in her face, but then again this wolf can eat me I mean its huge.

I mean I'm not really sure what the average size wolf is but this wolf doesn’t seem normal. I’ve seen three wolves in my whole life and this wolf's eyes looks more intelligent than theirs and I know this might sound really weird but his eyes look just like Marker’s. I know any normal girls’ first reaction to seeing a big wolf that could eat you as a snack would be to scream, but mine is to run up and pet it so that’s exactly what I did. I know some people may say I'm stupid for doing so, but I just have a gut feeling this wolf won't hurt me. Well that and the fact that when I came to run my fingers through its fur it laid down allowing me to have better access to touch it.

The wolf and I stayed there for a while before I felt the wolf’s body go tense. A couple of seconds later I hear another crunch sound. I look up to see 3 more wolves that are a little smaller than my new wolf Blanco. Yes, I did name the wolf white because I don't like the word black in Spanish I think to myself.

The first one has black fur, the second one has a blondish colored fur, and the third one has brown fur. The three wolves fur recedes and starts to change into skin, their muzzles turn into mouths,and while this whole process is going on I watch as their bones gracefully change from wolf to human popping out and then back into place. I hear the bones crack and reform all over their bodies. Watching this seems like forever but probably only about a minute, the 3 wolves that were just standing in front of me are now Tyler and Marker's two Crayons in all their naked glory.

You know I would have been okay with that, probably would have even thought it was cool that werewolves are real, but then I realized my hand is no longer touching fur but instead its touching skin. I look down and see my hand laying on Marker's naked tan beautiful I mean ugly back. I scream and just to clarify what kind of scream I mean I mean the kind of scream you would scream if your trapped with an axe murder not the girly high pitched screams they seem to have in a lot of scary movies now of days. My scream becomes muffled once one of Marker's crayons covers my mouth. I bite his hand making him let me go.

"You little -"The blond crayon says but stops once he look behind me.

"I dare you to finish that sentence." Marker says in a scary voice. I almost forgot that he was behind me.

"You should really invest in hand sanitizer if you always randomly cover people’s mouths" I say to the blond crayon while trying to get the taste of dirt out of my mouth.

I watch as Tyler tries to hold in a laugh while the brunette crayon laughs his ass off.