I'm His Mate (12) unedited

• Dedicated to All my lovely readers!!!

"Please?" I ask.

"No"

"Please?" I ask again.

"No"

"I'm not playing another board game" Ashore says crossing his arms.

" Do you believe in magic?" I ask I don't give him anytime to answer because I start to sing. "In a young girls heart"

"What are you talking about" Ashore asks now clearly confused.

"How the music can free her
whenever it starts" I sing out.

"I'm still not playing Ally" he says while crossing his arms.

"And it's magic
if the music is groovy
It makes you feel happy like an old time movie" I sing a little louder.

"Still not going to play?" I ask once I start to see his irratation.

"Yes"

"You'll play?"

"No, yes I still won't play" he says.

I smack a couch pillow into his face before I continue to sing. "I'll tell ya about the magic
It'll free your soul
but it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock n roll"

'Please stop" he says getting more irrataied

By this time eyeryone else is singing out loud with me

"Not until you say yes"

"No"

"Well then I'll keep going" I say before I continue where i left off "If you believe in magic, don't bother to choose
If it's jug band music or rhythm and blues
Just go and listen
It'll start with a smile
It won't wipe off your face no matter how hard you try
Your feet start tapping
And you can't seem to find
How you got there
So just blow your mind"

If you believe in magic
Come along with me
We'll dance until morning, just you and me
and maybe, if the music is right
I'll meet ya tomorrow
so late at night

We'll go a dancin' baby then you'll see
all the magic's in the music and the music's in me, yeah

Do you belive in magic? Yeah.
Believe in the magic in a young girl's soul
believe in the magic of rock n roll
Believe in the magic that can set you free
Ohhhh, talkin' bout magic" I belt out into Ashore's ear.

I'm immature yes I know but he's the one who refuses to play scrabble with the rest of us. Who's the rest of us you might ask. Well me, Cannon, Jake, Mira and Katy. We need him to play so the game will be even.

"Fine i'll play" Ashore says while throwing a pillow into my face.

After two more hours of playing they go back to their houses and I watch tv.  I decide that after this teen titan movie goes off I'm  going to ask Daron if I can call my psrents.

After the movie goes off I ask Daron if I can call my family and he say I can do it tomorrow.

Today's the day I finally get  to call my family. It's been 3 weeks since I've left. To say i'm nervous would be an understatement, but i rathher they know i'm alive and ran away some where than they think i'm dead, because as Jenna pointed out when I go back to see my family it will be awkard if they had a funearl and I just  pop up alive and healthy for thanksgiving. saying I brought the corn bread. I'm not really sure how this is going to go, but I just really hope they won't be to upset with me.

"Everything will be fine" Mira say while I look at the phone. 

Lena snorts and says under her breath loudly " Yeah right." which earns her a punch from Mira.

"What!!" Lena says while rubbing her arm.

"Where suppose to be supporting her not scaring her."

"I am but you the one trying to sugar coat everything to her. Everythings proabaly not going to be fine, imagine if I just took off with out any trace and 3 weeks later you call our house. Do you think dad would be like did you enjoy your trip? " Lena takes Mira's silence as a sign to continue. " Excatly so don't go around puching me for trying to not too sugar coat everything!!!"

"No I'm not I'm just trying to be helpful!!"

"No you not!!"

"Yes I am!!!"

"No!!!"

"Yes!!!"

"No!!!"

"Yes!!!"

"No you not"

"Yes I am"

"No"

"Yes"

"You guys its not that-" I try to say but get cutt off.

"Shut up!!!!" Mira and Lena yell at me before perfectly going back into their yes and no battle.

Thats the last time I try to stop them from fighting I think to myself before I slip into another room. I press in my home number and after three rings the phone picks up.

"Hello?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Autor's Note

Well okay people that was chapter 12!!!

It took me a while to finally chose which version of this chapter I liked better. I hope you guys liked it and hears a  little sneak peek of Chapter 13.

I'm His Mate (13) **SNEAK PEEK**

"He's hurt.I thought you said no one would get hurt"I say while punding on his chest crying my eyes out.

It's all my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allright So tell me what you think of the sneak peek and what you think of this chapter.

VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
ADD
Do what ever makes your monday sunday!!!