I'm His Mate (14) unedited

• Dedicated to All my lovely readers!!! :)

Quick Author's Note

WARNING

This chapter will change point of views often

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally's POV

I'm mad, angry, guilty, and I feel like an emotional wreck.

I scream into my pillow for the millionth time now and I'm starting to feel a little light headed.

I feel bad for all the werewolves that have to listen to me, but not bad enough for me to stop.

Chole's POV

"Come on we're going to spend the night at the hospital again do you have you bag ready?" my mom asks me once she enters my room.

I close my computer down before I nod my head and follow her into the car.

When we get to the hospital my dad goes to park the car and me and my mom head up to Jace's room. Once we get to the room of his floor we walk to his door to find it covered in crime screen tape.

"What happened here!" My mom yells hysterically to a nurse that passes by.

Daron's POV

"You know if something happens to her brother she'll never forgive you mate or not"

"Damn it! Don't you think I already no that?!" I say while I punch him in the face.

 He pick himself off the ground and continues."Don't get mad at me because you don't know how to be honest" Tyler tells me calmly before he knocks me down on the ground. " So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know! What the hell do you think I came to you for?" I tell him before pushing him off of me.

Jake runs out of the forest and comes over to us.

"Someone's been on our land" he whisper as softly as he can without letting all our pack know.

Jace's POV

Where the hell am I? I think to myself as I look around the dark room. This definitely isn't the hospital.

Mark's POV (Ally's Dad)

"What do you mean he's gone!"

"Sir, calm down." the nurse tries to say in a gentle voice which just pisses me off even more.

"Your telling me to calm down when my son that was recently attacked by a wolf , who was in critical condition a  little over week ago and has just disappeared!

Chole's POV

Missing.

 He just disappeared

With out a trace.

I start to feel tears try to escape my tear ducts and I look up before I start to cry.

This can't be happening again.

First Ally and then Jace.

Ally's POV

"I'm going home."

"Is there any way I can change you mine?" Jenna asks me sweetly.

I give her a hug and shake my head no. I might like even love Daron but I have to make sure my brother's okay.

Unknown's POV

Every things falling perfectly in place. I think to myself after all my spies give me their reports.I type onto my computer until my camera monitor pops up. I watch the boy look around the dark room confused.

"Grab me a chair and rope!" I yell at one of my followers while I put on my mask.

Karma really is a bitch to mad this poor boy has nothing to do with this, but it doesn't matter.

I'll do what ever I have to do to  get what I want.

Author's Note

Okay so you people will probably murder me for making this chapter this way but I'm sorry it ad to be done.

Comment

&

Vote

and I will try my hardest o upload as soon as possible.

PS-just in case  you didn't know as soon as possible also stands for asap. LOL

                                        ~~<3 Nicole