I'm His Mate (3)

Daron's POV (aka Marker)

"Everyone has a mate." I whisper to myself as i hop in the driver seat of my range rover. I can feel every one staring at me." It’s going to be fine man “my friend Jake says to me from the back seat.” Yeah man, your right I’m just worried for nothing" i say .My answer gets Anthony and Jake off of my back but i can still feel my little brother looking at me. "I’m fine Tyler" i say looking at him in the passenger seat. He just rolls his eyes at me.

When we finally do get to school i can already tell everyone eyes are on us. It’s not like I blame them its apart of are werewolf genes to be attractive. I start to walk to the front office but before I do a group of girls crowd around us asking us if I want them to show us around, I wink at a couple of them , but I can hear Anthony and Jake taking some of those girls up on their offers. Usually I would be just like them, but i'm19 now and all my wolf wants is to find my mate. I can't even look at girls the way I used to. I just hope it’s all worth it when I find my mate. I finally get my schedule and find some guy named Mark to show me around. By the time its lunch time I’ve already been hit on 12 times, got 8 girls number, and got asked out by7 girls. I sit down at the table with my friends and listen to them talk about who they banged in between locker breaks. I look down on my plate and realize I didn't get anything to drink.

"I'll be right back you guys" I say as I get up and start walking to the lunch line but before I do I run into a girl and she drops all her lunch on the floor. I watch her as her face scrunches up in anger looking down at it. She finally looks up at me and I notice she has on purple skinny jeans, a yellow t-shirt, her hair is to the middle of her back falling in soft curls, her eyes are green and she has cameral skin. I feel my wolf start to stir from looking at her but I don't understand why. Could it be because she’s my mate?

"Hey you crystal robber you made me drop my tray" She yells at me

I can't help but light up with amusement. I smirk down at her."Crystal Robber?"

Clearly not finding this amusing she yells. "Yes crystal robber! You knocked down my tray are you going to pay me back or what"

“I would but i don't think you want to be lying on your back in front of the whole school" I say with another smirk trying to hold in a laugh. I can't help but want to make her angry.

She flips me off and walks away to a table where I’m guessing her friends are sitting at. I go to the lunch line and grab water and when I come back I notice that every few seconds she turns to glare at me so I can't help but smirk. I finally notice my brother hasn't come to eat yet.

"Hey where’s my brother" I ask Anthony

He points to the table where the girl is sitting at and I notice my brother sitting next to her. I growl in my mind but it must have been out loud because my friends stop talking and look at me weirdly. I shake my head trying to stop myself from getting angry. Why should I get angry i just met her and i don't even know if that's my mate, but I hear a little voice in the back of my head telling me I already know that she is. I push it down and just decide to go to class early.