I'm His Mate (23)

I've finally uploaded!!!

The dedication goes out to percabethdirection for her awesome comment on my author's note. 

No but seriously she was the only one that commented. That really hurts guys. :(

Anyway on to the chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing that comes to mind when I wake up on Saturday morning is that a freaking elephant is crushing my ribs. The second is why is a freaking elephant laying on me? I slit open my eyes and let out a groan as I feel the sunshine leak through my blanket and onto my face. My eyes water as they start to slightly burn but once they adjust I lift up the cover to see who’s on top of me.

“Daron get the fudge off of me!” I yell as I attempt to push him off. After a dozen failed attempts I managed to push him off the bed. He ends up face planting the floor and I can’t help but laugh loudly as he groans in pain.

“What the hell did you do that for?” His words come out as mumbles as he talks into the carpet.

Yes I know you guys are probably thinking. Why aren’t you doing the whole cliché girl movie style  thing and jumping into his arms before you kiss and the random un necessary sounds come in, but for all of you guys who in vision that. I’m sorry, but it’s way too early for me to do that, and I’m pretty sure Daron would end up gagging from my morning breath.

Then anyway when have I ever done the expected. In case you guys haven’t figured it out, I’m not really the romantic one in this relationship.

“You know I’d thought you would have been more excited to see me.” He says as he gets off the floor and climbs onto the bed.

“I am, but I’m also mad at you for being gone for so long.”

“Why were you worried about me?” He teases as he pulls me onto his lap. The sparks between us run wild as I press my face into his neck.

“No.” I say into his neck.

“Ally.”

“Okay maybe a little.”

“Really because you know Tyler says you stared out the window for days until they forced you to get some sleep.”

Why the toast would Tyler tell him that.

“Okay so I was worried. Happy?” I say now no longer talking into his neck but looking into his eyes.

“Very.”

He says before he cups my face gently. He stares into my eyes and I bite down on my tongue to prevent anything stupid from slipping out of my mouth as he looks down at my lips. He bends his head down slowly to give me time to move before he kisses my lips softly. After a few seconds he pulls away to look at my face.

“You’re so beautiful.” I feel myself blush under his tender gaze and comment but still pull his face back down to mine.

At first we start to kiss sweetly, but our kiss starts to turn intense as I lick his lips asking for entrance. He opens his mouth and we both moan as a large shock hits between us. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer. Our body molds together perfectly and I get lost in the sensation of his tongue roaming wildly around my mouth.

Daron starts to massage my back sensually as I run my hands through his hair. I straddle his lap and he lets out a grunt as I press onto his groin. I start to trace the outline of his back muscles and feel a small satisfaction when he lets out a small shiver before his hands run along my hips and lower back. He stops kissing my lips and starts to kiss a trail down my neck. I moan loudly as he stops at my collar bone and begin to suck there. I pull onto his hair and he lets out a groan before he presses his lips back to mine. He starts to play with the hem of my shirt and I stop kissing his lips to start kissing on his neck and chin.

“Ally.” He groans my name huskily.

He moans loudly as I kiss the spot closes to where his shoulder and neck meet. I start to suck on the spot. I feel his umm mini me start to dig wildly in my thigh and we both moan in synch as I press down a little harder onto it.

“Don’t do that Ally.” He says breathlessly as he grabs onto my hips. Ignoring him I press a little harder causing him to let out a growl before he pushes me down onto the bed and holds himself over me. I gulp when I see his canines. Not from fear but from excitement as I take in his eyes. He kisses me roughly but somehow it still manages to be gently as he cups my face and growls. He starts to trace the outline of my collar bone and a small moan escapes as he gently glides over my skin.

“Daron.” I whisper breathlessly as he replaces his finger with his lips. He randomly flicks his tongue out making it that much enjoyable. .

I close my eyes enjoying the sensation of the sparks of our bodies being together and his mouth as they seem to collide with each other. He does the same to my shoulder blade before he starts to kiss me again. This time he bites gently on my lips and I open my mouth giving him entrance. Our tongues battle for dominance and our hands roam wildly over each other.

“Hey Ally and Da…….OMG! My eyes! My eyes!”

Daron rolls off of me and I my eyes snap open to see Anthony standing in the doorway with his hands over his eyes. I straighten out my top and attempt to finger comb my hair to fix it as I laugh loudly at Anthony.  Daron gives Anthony an annoyed look as he “discreetly” hides his protruding member by crossing his legs and that causes me to laugh even harder.

“Are you laughing at me. It’s not funny, Ally. Here comes little old innocent me coming up here to get you two for breakfast and this is what I get. I only volunteered because I expected you to be punching him in the balls or something!” Anthony yells causing Daron to rolls his eyes.

“So does that mean it’s time for breakfast?” I ask once I mange to stop laughing.

“Is that seriously all you got from my rant, Ally.”

“I’m gonna go brush my teeth.” I say ignoring his question as I taste my tongue.  How was Daron able to kiss me with morning breathe I’ll never be able to understand. I think to myself as I slip into the bathroom. Once I close the door I hear a loud smack before I hear Anthony groan in pain.

“What the bloody hell was that for man!”

I try to cover up my laugh as Anthony continues to yell about how he’s abused in this pack and how all he ever wanted in life was to see me punch Daron and eat a few pancakes.

Author’s Note (PLEASE READ TO KNOW ABOUT UPDATES)

Okay so hi you guys!

I know I haven’t uploaded in forever but I was really losing my motivation and inspiration for this story.  I somehow managed to find it once I saw a fireworks show (happy Fourth of July to all the Americans) J

But seriously you guys there’s over 200 of you guys reading this story and I’m barley getting three comments a chapter and the same goes for votes. To all my reader who are writers you should understand how I feel. I really didn’t want to have to do this but if you want me to continue to write this story you gotta show me you care.

100 votes/or comments for the next upload.