I'm His Mate (16) unedited *sneak peek*

• Dedicated to My Lovely Fans because your my motivation to keep on writing no matter how fustr

Here's A quick sneak peak of the chapter so you guys at least know I'm working on it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally's Pov

I look over at my mom and see her looking at me. I watch as so many raw emtions flash through her mind before she wipes another tear of her now flushed face. The way she's looking at me I can already tell we have so much to talk about later when we go home? We don't have a home anymore it's gone, and my family been through enough the last thing they need is to lose their home.

I'm happy I came home, but I just wish I didn't leave in the first place. I'm in love with Daron. Yes I'll admit it in my head , but it wasn't worth falling in love to hurt so many people. My sweet no were near innocent brother is wounded and kidnapped because of me, my house burning down (okay well maybe I had nothing to do with that and there was no way I could have changed that but I still feel horrible about it),my mom's a emtional wreck, my dad's not yelling anymore but he stills looks like he's ready to punch the nurse standing next to him, and my sister's crying on my white probably see through shirt now and this is all my doing. Maybe not directly, but because of my decision to leave it created all of this in a cause and effect change, but the worst thing of it all is that I really thought they would be safe if I left with Daron, but even knowing my intentions were good it still doesn't lighten the guilt.

You know last year when I wrote Santa a letter (yes I’m 18 and still write letters to him but that's beside the point) when I said I wanted to have a little more excitement in my life, that did not mean I wanted to find out I’m some a werewolf's mate, I would have been just find with becoming a secret spy ,become president of the penguins, or get bitten by a penguin and turn into one like that movie penguin man ....wait I think that’s spider man but whatever, my whole point is that I wanted something more realistic not something that came out of some bad romance movie and on top of that I really really really never wanted to be hurt and/or in danger because of me.

Unknown's Pov

I walk down the dark stairs and see just the guy I'm looking for looking around the room with a very confused face. I easily knock hime out once I'm close enough and I tie him down to the chair I brought. Some people may think I'm a sick soul for doing what I'm doing but it's to late to change my ways now.

Daron's Pov

."Mom where's Ally?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

Chole's Pov

I look around the crowd gather around the hallway and spot my sister?

"Ally" I can't help but whisper and once I realise it's really her. I run up to her and throw my arms around her. Before I know it i'm crying and she's wiping my tears.

Ally's POV

Two weeks

That's how long it's been since my brother has been missing, that's how long  it's been since my parents house has been destroyed, and that's how long I've gone with out talking to Daron. I would say seein but then I would be lying, becuase every night I look out my neghbor's window and see his wolf in the shadow.

-----------------------------------

I plan on uploading the full chapter soon so don't you guys worry