I'm His Mate (20)

Chapter 19

Tyler picks me up and he walks out of the room and into a dark candle lit tunnel. He puts me down and my feet make a soft clicking thump as it echoes around the tunnel. We keep walking straight until we get to a fork in the path and Tyler chooses left after he turns wolf to smell for his brother.

Chapter 20

The light changing from a dark abyss to a sudden brightness cause my eyes to water and go out of focus, and my nose burns as I inhale the smell of urine, blood, and fresh puke. Once my vision clears I let out a small gasp.

"I think I liked it better when I couldn't see." I whisper as I take in all o the following:

Blood smeared on the slate grey concrete floor

My now extremely skinny and pale bruised brother dry heaving in a corner as his body shakes profusely

Sheared clothes everywhere

Broken chains hanging on the wall

Then the worst thing of all is Daron, body covered in blood and his head having a large scratch, in wolf form in the middle of a group of extremely large steroid looking men, as a lean black haired man stands behind them cackling madly as his eye twitch all over the place.

I watch as he takes a knife at his hand and starts to walk over to my brother.

"Jason!" I yell out as I run over to him.

I ignore Tyler and Daron yelling my name and run over to Jason before the lunatic can hurt him. Since I obviously didn't think this plan through I yelp out in pain when I feel the blade cut through my arm. My vision blurs with tears, but I bite my tongue and keep protecting my brother.

"You got in my way." Crazy hisses in my ear as he grips onto my arm. He pulls me off the ground and warps me in his large dirty arms. “You got in my way. You got in my way.” he says over and over again in my ear as he coddles me like a baby.

“You know that I love you. Say you love me.” He looks at me with what he thinks is a loving gaze but really is the look a psychopath gives you before they stab you.

“I-I’d……….um…….I ……..um” My stomach quenches painfully as I attempt to answer him. He starts to grip me tighter. His face becomes fire truck red as he starts to get angry. I watch in pure fascination and horror as his eyes start to turn an inhumanly shade of black and his finger nails elongate and stab into my skin. I hear my brother rack out another painful gag but I attention stays on him, his black eyes staring at me in a mix of anger, disappointment, and more anger.  

“Say it.” He practically growls out at me.

I make a small whimpering noise and try to ignore my now burning arm. I feel my blood seeping through my skin and onto my flesh and his razor like nails. Either he doesn’t care or doesn’t notice, because he doesn’t seem the least bit concerned about the fact that I’m practically bleeding a puddle onto the floor.

“Tell me that you love me!”

I keep my mouth close and keep my tears at bay as I watch him raise his hand ready to slap me. I shut my eyes and wait for the pain on my cheek but instead feel myself fall onto a blanket. I open my eyes in shock. No correction a wolf. I pet the wolf’s head affectionately before I get off his back. I look back over to where I was and see Crazy and Daron fighting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note

So tell me what you guys think and want to happen next.

Vote and Comment Please

Until Next time!!! J