Friends Life- 1 (Intro)

-No friends no life-

Si Na: YO, SISTER! You're also in class A!? AWESOME GURL! (Hugging)
(Sinas family is known to be a very well behaved and highly respected family. But not sina! As sinas mind is filled with evil thoughts and her punkish vibes, makes the teachers at her school call her a punk!)
Ah Na: Let go- Let GO! Listen.
(Ahna, Very chaotic nature. She and Sina have been studying together since childhood. Their home is pretty close by. Ahna doesn't want to study that much. But she doesn't want anyone to do better than her in exam either.
-A new girl has been admitted in our class. We need to find out about her!
-Is that so? LEAVE IT ALL ON ME! I'll take care of everything!
-NO WAY! I am not giving you this responsibility anymore. Don't you remember what you did last time!? Now I don't want to make this mistake AGAIN.
Sina sniffed and went to her seat. And ahna left the bag in her seat and went out to get the students outside into the class, afterall she is a captain! In the meantime, the class teacher is coming and a girl beside him. The girl is beautiful to look at, very polite. The way she was looking down, she stumbled over and over again and kept shying away, when someone else was looking at her. After the teacher entered the classroom, ahna entered the class behind them.
-"Everyone stand up and say GOOD MORNING SIR~"
-"Good morning students. Grade 10 right?"
-"Yes sir, grade 10, class A." The other girl said.
-"OK. So, this year a new girl has been added to the class of yours."
Sir looked at the girl and said, "Introduce yourself to the class."
-"Hello! My name is Ji Na. Eun Ji Na. Please be kind towards me."
Sina and Ahna make eye contact and they both say silently, "NA!?" There is no one in their school who has "Na" at the end of the name. There are only two of them named 'na'. That's why they are very happy to have another one.
-"Enough sina, ahna! There is nothing so happy about it. There are so many people in the world named "Na."
-"But sir in our WHOLE scho- never mind..sorry sir."
Sina stops when she see ahna's angry eyes. She couldn't able to finish her word. Jina goes and sits in her own seat. Jina's seat is the last bench of the 2nd row, Ahna's seat is the 3rd bench of the 1st row and Sina's seat is the 4th bench of the 2nd row.

The bell has rung. 1st period class is over.
-"Everyone stand up and say GOOD BYE TEACHER~"
-"Good bye teacher~."
As soon as Sir came out of the classroom, all the students surrounded jina. One by one they started asking questions. Then the class captain, ahna comes with a ruler in hand, started pushing one by one away.
-"Hey, get out from here! Why are you all of crowded here? Get out of here! Ehhem ehheem... I'm Ah Na. Kang Ah Na, class captain."

After saying this, she extended her hand in front of Jina. Just then the class teacher came and told Jina that the principal was calling her.
-"What happened ahna?" Sina said.
-"That's weird..why would the principle call her littlery the day she was admitted here..?"

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝
Jeon7LaEun