Friends Life- 18

"Well, you're close with tae

"Well, you're close with tae. Do you know why he didn't participate?" Ahna said sitting in the coffee shop.
     "How do I know? He did that even before." Jungkook says.
     "Before and now are different. I told him a long time ago that if he doesn't participate in sports this time, I will not keep the friendship with him. He did exactly the same thing. Why?"
     "Look! Everyone's situation does not remain the same. And you know what is the condition of his family. Most of the time, his mind is upset about Aunty and uncle. He is still not able to accept their separation."
     "I know that. And I also know how fresh he feels after playing games."
     "Hey, knock it off. Let him stay like him! Don't talk about that with him." They went to their house without finishing their coffee.

After four days of practicing, their selection process started. The first day of the selection excluded 4/5 pairs players. The rest of those who were left were picked again on their second day. More than 3/4 pairs of players also dropped from them. Jina, Ahna, Sina and some more players make it to the last stage. When the game starts, the boys do not appear in the field. Do not see the game. If they see something wrong by any chance, they keep their anger in trouble. After the second day of the selection, the girls sat down beside the boys.
     "What hot! I'm going to melt.. Give me some water!" Jungkook forward the water bottle in front of her as she wanted. Sina says, "But it's agreed that our partner plays well! Just amazing!" Nobody answered. Everyone is silent.
     "Why aren't you saying anything?" Sina said in an angry tone.
     "Just be silent! Aren't you melting? Shut up a little while." Ahna answered.
     "Hey, look over there!" Sina was silent for a while but she started again. Everybody saw Taecyeon in the back. He is walking towards them. His hands were in the back. Looks like something behind it.
      "Jina. Can you come with me for a moment?" He came and took her inside of the school. They saw a bunch of flowers in Taecyeon's hand.
     "OH GOSH! Is he going to propose to her? DAMN!!" Sina says happily. But no one will answer her words. Taehyung and Jungkook Trying to keep Yeonjun calm by putting their hands on his shoulder.

As the school was closed the next day, none of them left the house. No one has been on social media much either. Yeonjun went out for a walk in the afternoon after staying at home all day. After buying juice from a convenience store, he was drinking and walking past the playground. Then he saw someone playing in the field. A little closer looks like Taecyeon. He plays basketball alone. Yeonjun drank all the juice and threw the can into the dustbin and entered the field. Taecyeon throws the ball towards the goal post. After the ball went inside the goal post, yeonjun caught it and said, "Let's have a match?"
     "Ok!" Taecyeon answered normally.
     "If you lose, you have to leave jina. And if I lose, I will leave her. Got it?" Yeonjun made a bet.
     "Okhh! Deal!" Realizing this, Taecyeon smiled a little and got ready to play. Yeonjun had the ball first. Taecyeon scores a goal after stealing the ball from Yeonjun. Later he scored another goal. Next time taecyeon takes the ball near the goal post. But Yeonjun jumps and grabs the ball from him just as he is about to score. In this way, the last two goals were given by him and he won by 2-3. Both sit on the field and gasp.
     "WO-WOAH! Yo-you play basketball well! Then why didn't you participate in sports?" Taecyeon asked.
     "Ho-How can I? If you take her? Well now you have to keep your word. You lost." Yeonjun says by gasping.
     "Don't worry. I leave her at noon today." Taecyeon stands up.
     "What?"
     "I'm not playing in the final."
     "What? What did you say?" Yeonjun asked by curiosity.
     "My father's job has been transferred. In the next few months, we will be transferred to Jeju. Today, at the end of the sports, I called Jina to tell this"
     "She knows?!"
     "Yeah, she is."
     "Then why did you have flowers in your hand at that time?"
     "Flower? Oh yeah. I actually went to see my younger sister today in the hospital with flowers. They will release her tomorrow . I was taking the flowers from school. Then I thought of Jina, then I told her. Otherwise, there may be problems." Both of them remain silent for a moment. Taecyeon starts to say again, "I knew that I had feelings for her, but she did not give importance to me. So I'm moving away by myself. I will stay a little busy with moving. So I'll come back at the event. Keep her well." Taecyeon left without saying anything. Yeonjun was still sitting on the field. He didn't understand what was going on.

The next day the Teacher calls Jina through a staff,
     "Your partner has cut his name in the game. Now will you play or not?"
     "No sir, I'll play."
     "But why? With whom? Do you know anyone who plays well?"
     "Yes sir, I know!"

To Be Continued...