Friends Life- 13

"What did you do ahna? Are you alright?" Sina says climbing the stairs

"I'm all good. You don't have to talk about it anymore."
"Ahna listen!" Jina blocks Ahna's way. "You still have so many time left. Go to the principal sir. Go tell him what you did was wrong. You didn't want to make this decision."
"OH please! I did everything willingly and coldly. I won't have any regrets later."
Ahna goes to class. Sina and Jina in behind. Taehyung stand up from the bench when ahna enter in the class,
"What did sir say? Wait! AHNA!! Where is your class president badge? Did it fall somewhere?" Taehyung saw one badge instead of two on her dress.
"No, I took them off." Ahna sits in her own seat.
"Whom?"
"Principal sir."
"What do you mean? Sina?" Taehyung looks at sina. But sina doesn't say anything. She and jina are silent. Ahna says,
"Sir give me two ways. One, I will leave you all, I mean my friends circle, or, I will give up my captaincy. So, I choose the second one."
"AHNA!!" Taehyung's shout made all the boys and girls in the class look at them. The whole classroom fell silent for a moment.
"Oh my ears!!"
"Does that sound funny to you? The girl, who didn't talk to her friends for becoming captain, stayed away from social media, just studied all day, is now giving up captaincy by her own?"
"Then what should I do?" Ahna stood up from the bench. "Broke our friendship? leave you all? I was without you for a semester. I refrained from all entertainment. Do you want me to leave you all and be like before? Want me to live a sad life? Only I know what kind of trouble I was in that one semester!!"
Tears came to Ahna's eyes as she spoke. The whole class is silent. No one has anything to say. Everyone is standing stunned. They sat in their seats as the teacher came. Yeonjun pushes taehyung to his seat. Later he also sat in his seat. The teacher looked down at his desk and said,
"I...don't think...any more captains are needed for this class. You take care of yourselves." The teacher wiped his eyes and looked at the board and started teaching.

After tiffin time, taehyung sits in front of the play ground. Ahna sat next to taehyung with fruit juice in hand. One juice is given to him, another she eats herself.
"Sorry for that behaviour. Then tell me what to do! I can't lose you all for this shitty captaincy. That one semester just seemed crazy to me. I just wanted to go out and cry. But I couldn't. You know, my grandmother wanted me to be the first in the class. So I fulfilled her wish before her death. I got the result in the next day though. Mom came back from abroad. Are you still mad at me? To be honest, I am getting fed up with this captaincy day by day. Can't do anything in peace. Now I am a free bird. Why are you not saying anything? Well, If you are in so much trouble, let's hang out today. Shall we?"
"No!"
"Why? We don't go out for a while. Please let's go...please"
"Ok then!"
"Oww..your anger gone? Oww?" Ahna hold taehyung's face.
"Ahh leave!" Taehyung stand up and start walking.
"Oww! Why is your face red? are you felling shy?" Ahna followed taehyung. Ahna comes to the classroom and tells the others that today they will go to hang out. They also agreed.

They choose karaoke club as a hang out place. Because jungkook, yeonjun and taehyung can sing well. They have a lot of fun. Singing, dancing, laughing together. Jina sits on the sofa and watches them.

They get hungry as they sing. Goes to the restaurant next door. Order coke with food.
Sina: My birthday is coming up. I invited you all.
Jina: When?
Sina: March 3rd.
Jina: Oh ook..
Jungkook: When will we go?
Sina: You know that well.
Ahna: We will go home early after school. Then in your house.
Sina: Ok. I'll be ready.
Ahna: I am seriously very happy. For so long, it seemed like I was imprisoned in a cage. I was released today. Then after so long we were able to have fun together.
Sina: We are happy with your happiness. Whatever you do, do it carefully.
Ahna: Of course you will be happy with my happiness. Am I not your captain? From now on I am not of the class but your captain.
Yeonjun: Yes ma'am! Got it!
Sina: Let's set our location in our phone. I learned how to set it a few days ago. And now we have an enemy! So, who knows what she do when!
Ahna: Do you know anything about Minsuk?
Jungkook: I heard that she will be released from the hospital today.
Sina: Does that mean she will come to school tomorrow?
Jungkook: Don't know!
Sina: Oh god! Take out your phone. Do not delay in good deeds. Hurry up.
According to Sina, they saved their location in their phone.

Mr. Choi brings Minsuk home. Takes her in the room. Sits her on the bed. He dropped the glass of water on the bedside table in front of minsuk. She drinks water.
"How do you feel now??" Mr choi says.
"I'm fine dad. And tomorrow I can go to school. You don't have to worry so much."
"How is the headache??"
"No pain."
"My girl, why are you acting like this? Do you need anything?"
"I would have told you. What are you talking about?"
"Then why do you treat those students like this? They are people too. They have families too."
"Oh dad please. It's my personal matther. You have no right to pry into my personal affairs. Go do servant of your president. That's what suits you."
"MINSUK!!" Mr choi growls and slaps minsuk on the cheek.
"After these 16 years, you raised your hands on me?"
"Yes! This hand should have been raised on you earlier. Then you don't become such a baddest. My love make you bad because you don't have a mother. Let's say one last thing, if you do something like this again next time, then no one will be worse than me! If I raise my hand today, I will be not hesitate to pick up a knife." Mr Choi leaves the room.
"You will have to pay the fine for this, jina. I'm not the kind of girl to give up that easily." Minsuk put her hand on her cheek, watery eyes filled with anger, from drooling.

They started climbing the school stairs. First yeonjun, jungkook and taehyung. Ahna, Sina behind them. Jina is behind everyone. Her face looks very worried today. Jungkook, Taehyung stopped as they entered the class and become statuesque. Yeonjun entered the classroom earlier, leaving the bag on the seat and looking ahead, he also became statuesque. Sina bumped Jungkook's back.
"Fuck! Why you standing here like a statue? let us in." Sina pushes Jungkook inside. Later she stood up herself. Same with Ahna. Jina comes and looks at Minsuk's seat and sees minsuk's bag. She placed her own bag on her own seat and patted Taehyung on the back, bringing him into the classroom. After a while, Minsuk entered in the class. Everyone's attention goes to her. Seeing the bandage on her cheek, sina started laughing. The sound of her laughter was heard loudly in the whole class. Ahna told her to stop laughing. But she's still laughing.
"Uff jungkook! How funny jokes you tell me yesterday uff! It's still making me laugh so hard. Oh damn, hahaha!"
Ahna sat sina down on her seat and she sat down on her own.

Minsuk was being silent in the whole class. Didn't talk to anyone. Not even with the girls in her gang. Not even with her boyfriend. After 1st period, her boyfriend comes to meet her. But she didn't seems to talk with him either. Minsuk's silence like this is not convenient for Jina.