Friends Life- 5

Jina opens the door of her house and enters, along with the boy

Jina opens the door of her house and enters, along with the boy. Jina leaves her bag on the sofa, pours water into a glass and takes it to the boy, "Eunwoo oppa, water." The boy took the glass of water and drank it, "Do you always have this knife?"
"Yeah. Who knows when they find me! That's why it's important to be careful."
"Hmm. How's your school going?"
"Good."
"Have you make any friends?"
"Yeah! 5 persons. 2 girls and 3 boys."
"Didn't you tell them about it? "
"No, I haven't said it yet. But if they find out somehow, I have nothing to do."
"Somehow? What are you talking about? How do they know?"
"Remember Dad's friend? Choi Ji Min?"
"Yes. But what did that uncle do? The man is a good person!"
"But his daughter isn't."
"Daughter? Didn't he had a son?"
"Also had a daughter. Choi Ji Min, Choi Soo Hyun, Choi Min Suk. The mother has already passed after Minsuk's birth. The uncle is good person but the Minsuk girl..not so much. She had no mother, Uncle can't say anything. But I'm sure, I will be in danger for her."
"You should go to another school! There is no shortage of schools in the world."
"There is no shortage of schools, but there is a great lack of good schools."
Eunwoo had been left speechless for a moment. Unable to say anything, he stood up, "I don't know what you're going to do. I don't even know what's going on in your head. But be careful what you do."
"If I choose the wrong path, will I find someone by my side?" Jina's question made eunwoo's face blank. Without saying a word, he left the house.

Jina freshened up, took a can of coke from the fridge and sat down on the sofa. Suddenly tears came to her eyes. Wiping her eyes, she drink the whole coke and lay down on the bed.

Six of them were seen at the crossroads. Yeonjun was walking behind as Jina was walking with them. They repeatedly called Yeonjun to walk with them but he did not listen. He missed the bus as he walked slowly. Everyone has moved into the classroom. Yeonjun came at the end of the first period. There was a teacher in the class, so none of them could ask any question. As soon as the teacher left, Taehyung got up from his seat. They were asked many times but he did not answer. Sina notices Yeonjun's right hand sweater bleeding, "YEONJUN !! You're bleeding?"
Everyone in the classroom looked at him. Yeonjun gets annoyed and leaves the classroom. After a while, Jina also left. Sina notices jina's exit.
Yeonjun on the roof is taking off his sweater and looking at his arm. Lots of space are soaked in blood. Jina climbs onto the roof with the first aid box in her hand. Sitting next to Yeonjun, she opens the box and tells him to open his shirt. Yeonjun gets up from the bench saying no. Jina grabbed him and put him on the bench. Yeonjun does not want to, but Jina is forcing to open his shirt. Meanwhile, the others are sitting on the stairs watching their actions.
"Why you bother going to the front of my house?" Jina said.
Yeonjun muttered, "w..when did I go to your house? I, I was at home all night!"
Jina puts a bandage on Yeonjun's arm and says, "Oh! You didn't go in front of my house? So what is it?" Jina took a little piece of cloth from her pocket and held it in front of Yeonjun. Seeing the piece of cloth, Yeonjun looks down silently. Jina said, "I couldn't dare calling you in front of my.. brother."
Yeonjun looks at Jina with startled eyes as he hears this, "Brother? Don't you have any family? I mean, don't you live alone?"
"Yes, I live alone. Brother is the son of my father's childhood friend. He comes to see me often. He's a very good person. Cha Eun Woo ..."
"Are you just siblings?"
"Yeah, we're just siblings. Eun woo oppa always treat me like his little sister. I always respect him like big brother."
As soon as Jina stood up, the others who were hiding behind ran to the classroom. Later, Yeonjun and Jina enter the classroom together. As soon as they saw Yeonjun, Jungkook and Taehyung crowded in front of him. Asked many questions. And poor Yeonjun was getting embarrassed.

Sina is going to keep the student's homework book in the classroom. On the way she sees Minsuk leaving a room. She did not pay much attention to the matter. Later she went to the classroom and saw that there were no children in the class except Ahna and Jina.
"Where are the others?"
"Where do you mean? Science lab! You forgot again we have a project class today? Ahna said.
"That's right! How can a baby girl remember so much things!"
"Baby girl! My foot! If you get married today, you will have children tomorrow. And you are saying you are a child?"
"Started again? You won't get better!"
The three of them went to the science lab together. Although ahna see everyone in the class, Minsuk could no longer seen able in the room. She asked Sina if she had seen her. Sina said she saw minsuk coming out of the lab when she went to the teachers room. Didn't saw anywhere else later. Ahna and Jina have doubts. What's going on her mind.
Teacher come to the lab. Talking to them a lot about the project. Doing different experiments. Teacher told Jina to bring a big test tube from the shelf. Ahna stopped jina and go herself. She is new in school, can't recognize, that's why ahna left on her own. But this led to her defeat.
The test tube that teacher wanted was placed at the very top. And the legs of the shelf were broken. To get the test tube, ahna repeatedly jumped on the shelf. There were a lot of glasses things. When the shelf falls down, ahna notices that and moves away. That's why she survived. Otherwise a big accident was going to happen.
"Ahna are you okay? Are you hurt?" Taehyung hold ahna and asking lot of questions. Ahna just nodded. Jina pulls Sina out of the crowd and says, "Sina, you said you saw Minsuk getting out of here when you're on the way to the teachers room, right?"
"Yeah, I saw. But why?"
''Did you see something in her hand? Or was her movement normal?"
After thinking for a while, Sina said that there was something like sand in her shoes, even in her socks. And she was going out shaking hands.

Jina ran to the spot where the wooden shelf had fallen. After a while Sina said, "Look at that jina!" A braclet was fall at that spot. Jina took the braclet and understand what was happend. They both look at each other. Sina angrily leaves the room. Jina comes from behind and grabs her hand, "Where are you going? Are you crazy?"
"Yeah, I'm crazy! I'll never leave her today" Sina leaves from there. She didn't have to find much. She found her in washroom. Unable to control her anger, Sina grabbed Minsuk's hair and gave her a tug. After the noise goes to the washroom. A girl from the minsuk group going to hit Sina's head with a stick from behind, immediately Jina grabs the stick. Later she started beating the girl with that stick. The girls of the minsuk team got fear and they all left. Sina is still holding minsuk's hair. Jina overcame Sina with great difficulty. Minsuk goes to grab Sina's hair again, but Jina pushes her back.
"I left you like this time. Next time, if something happens to someone, then I will not leave you! Put it in your head!"
After Jina removes her hand from minsuk's cheek, Minsuk leaves to show off.

Choi Ji Min returned home in late nights. But his daughter Choi Min Suk still did not return home. Mr. Choi sits on the sofa. Feelings frustration. That moment he saw a shadow on the sofa, he got scared. The shadow statue moves, mr. Choi fell off the sofa in more fear. The person sitting in the dark, pushed a phone towards mr.choi. A video continues on that phone. Mr. Choi is afraid to watch the video with the mobile in hand, "Minsuk!" The person snatched the mobile phone from his hand, "Your daughter has a lot of courage. She doesn't even know yet who she is fighting with. There is still time, take care of your daughter. Otherwise you will lose it for the rest of your life." The person leaves. Mr. Choi is sitting on the floor and puffing.

To be continued...
Jeon7LaEun