Friends Life- 4

Sina: "I am here to meet the principal

Sina: "I am here to meet the principal."
Secrutary: "principle is busy currently."
Sina: ''What is he doing that is more valuable than his student! I want to meet. At any cost..."
Sina insisted the secretary, he enter the principal's room. After a while he came out and asked Sina to enter.
Principal is talking on the phone, "Yes, yes, okay. Well it's okay. Send it before 12 o'clock. OK." He hung up the phone and looked at sina, then he looked at the paper in his table and said, "What's the matter? That you have to say directly?"
-"Very important thing! I know why you called Jina yesterday. Not only me, ahna also know. But no one else will believe our words. They will think we were lying. Do you know how much harassment jina has to face today for your actions! She had to be bully by the minsuk's gang on the first day! Do you even know anything?"
-"So, what can I do now?"
-"What do you mean by what can I do? You tell the truth to everyone in the school. You tell them why you called jina. And, you also say that you know all the students in our school."

Until then the teacher had enter into the classroom. When sina entered, the teacher asked where she had been for so long. If sina tell the truth, there would be problems. Sina said that she was at the medical room. After the 1st period, Ahna stood in front of Sina's seat, saying, "Did you really go to the medical room?"
She can lie to everyone, but not in front of ahna.
"No. I went to the principal's room to talk about jina."
Ahna was not at all shocked to hear this. Because she knows sina's courage, not just ahna, everyone in the school knows. Everyone from senior to junior.
"What did sir said?" Ahna asks.
"Nothing. But I don't know why I think sir will do something." Sina looks back and holds jina's hand and says, "Jina, you don't listen to anyone. They talk a lot like that. Don't be upset by their words." Jina nodded. The bell rang. Before leaving the classroom, one of the teacher announced that the principal had called all the boys and girls of the school in the auditorium. Ahna and sina smiled after heared that announcement. They started walking towards the auditorium with Jina. Behind them yeonjun, jungkook and taehyung is walking being fear.

(In auditoriom)
"Dear students, welcome to the new year. Welcome to our school. I always have meetings with parents. Today I thought let's have a meeting with my students. Recently in our school, a rumor spread. Akmu school principal is trying to have a relationship with a student. This is very inappropriate and a very nonsense rumour which could cause serious problems in our school. I thought maybe there will be no problem with this issue. But the problem was created. So I could not stay silent. This will dangerous for my students. So, you have many questions in your mind. I'll answer all of your questions. Like every year, many new students have been admitted in our school, in this year too. Similarly, one person has been admitted in grade 10. Eun Ji Na." When sir uttered Jina's name, there was a small noise in the room. Whispers could be heard. Many people were looking at jina again and again. And jina was looking down. Ahna and sina on both sides. Sir started saying again, "I always see all the admission forms of this school. Also looking at jina's form looked very strange. She did not write anything on her form except her name, address, age. So I called her. Jina has no parents. She lives alone. Dose a part time job. She wants to work as well as study. That's all the things. And you have taken this little things so far. It's not that I only know her name. I know the names of everyone in this school. I know the names of those who came and those who left, those who passed and those who did not pass. I know all the facts of this school. I just wanted you to be afraid of me, Be afraid to do bad things. That's all. But there are many students who are not afraid of me. Those who do not fear their teachers and me. If their wings start to fly, I will cut off those wings. I hope I don't have to give the finishing touch. Good bye. Be carefully when go home. And those who are doing extra class, make sure you will go home before evening." After the principal left, every student clapped. Except for Minsuk Gang.

After everyone leaves the room, 6 of them are coming out slowly. Jina said to sina ahna, "Thank you very much for helping me."
Sina said, "Just give thanks!? You have to keep one word."
Jina said, "What's the matter? Tell me I'm willing to keep everything."
Ahna understood and smiled. Sina scolding on her and told to stops, but she still keeps smiling.
"First of all, don't be so quite like this. The 2nd one is abuse must be learned and must be given." Sina said.
"I know abuse, but I don't use."
"You have to use this from now on."
"By the way, can I say something?"
Jina took the two of them a little further from the boys, "Who are those 3 boys? I saw them yesterday with you. Also today, they walking behind us."
Hearing this, they both started laughing loudly. Then Ahna says, "The three of them are studying with us in extra class. The boys are pretty cool. Let's introduce themselves." Then ahna and sina together introduce the boys to jina, and tells her everything about them. What mischief, fun they did! Standing in front of the extra class alley, Ahna said, "alright jina! We'll see you tommorow then!"
"Are you guys going to extra classes now? "
"Yep. Then we go to the library." Sina said
"Ok then..lets..all go together! And then we'll visit the library for study and then go home together!!" Hearing this, sina and ahna being excited and start jumping. Jungkook asked, "But what about your job?" Jungkook made ahna sina's mood off.
"I start work from 8 o'clock in the night. Then go home 1 o'clock. There will be no problem if I missed one or two days." Sina Ahna shouted and then they all go to extra classes together. End of the class, They go visit the library together. When jina can't take the books above the bookshelf, yeonjun takes those books for her. The others stared at them. After reading the book, jina takes them to the convenience store where she works and take little drinks with them. Later they all left for their home except one. They didn't notice that he wasn't with them. Taehyung later said, "WAIT!? Where is that little shit?" Everyone can understand later, so they don't go to back. Just walk straight to their house.

1 o'clock at night. Jina closes the store and going home. Suddenly she notices that someone is following her. She didn't see anything clear in the dark. That's why she took the wrong path, so that the man could not follow. But in that path, the bad guys were hanging out on the street. Jina was passing in front of them and they were giving whistle again and again. Suddenly jina realises that someone puts his hand on her shoulder and moves her in the opposite direction. Later, Jina could no longer hear the boys. But she is very scared. She took a small knife out of her pocket. Then she aimed hee knife and stood in front of the boy. When she saw his face, she slowly lowers the knife and says "Oh! Its You..!"

To Be Continue...
Jeon7LaEun