Friends Life- 3

Six of them walk down the street

Six of them walk down the street. Ahna, sina and jina in the front. Behind them jungkook, yeonjun and taehyung are walking whiles whispering. When Sina, ahna glares at them, they stop. But After a while, they start whispering again. After walking silently on the street for a long time, Jina first spoke, "I...i have no parents...Grew up alone. I had good luck to live in a house. But..I had to endure a lot of pain and humiliation. So, i started working part time when I was 15 years old. And started saving up slowly. Then 16 years, Unable to bear the humiliation, and i wanted to be separated from everyone. Someone close to me had been kind enough to help me get a small home and now..i currently live there alone. And..your idea is wrong, that..the principal doesn't acknowledge any of you guys..its not tru-"
"How do you know that Principal knows our name?" said sina before jina could finish her sentence.
"When I entered the principals room, he had my form in his hand. He was looking at that form and smiling warmly And he was saying, ''Another 'na' has joined with Sina Ahna!"
"Wait..ahna..how did the principal know about our "na" family name thing..?"Sina looks at ahna and askes her.
"That mean's sir knows EVERYTHING about school!" Says ahna
"I think so too!"
"I have a wierd suspicion..." Saying this, Jina stood at the crossroads On the opposite side of where the other 5 also stood.
"...About what?" Ahna asked.
"I've met allot of people in my life, but when i saw you girls(sina, ahna).. i liked your freindship allot! So i was thinking..can i also be your friend..?
Ahna said after in silence for a while, "uh..We'll tell you later."
After saying this they went their own ways. Jina walks down the street to the left. Ahna, sina, jungkook and taehyung always go home on the right side. And yeonjun goes straight by road. But today is a little different. All 5 of them started walking on the right side today. After walking some distance, Yeonjun asked, "hey ahna! Tell me, whats the deal with that new girl?"
Then ahna and sina started telling them everything.

10 o'clock at night. Everyone went to bed. But there is no shut-eye of Ahna and Sina. They are both rolling side by side in bed. It's 2 o'clock at night. But the two of them can't keep eye shut. Sina got up from bed and texted Ahna,
- Are you sleeping?
- How can I sleep after this fuckin' situation, tell ME!?
- I KNOW- But! then you said that you will tell jina if will we would friends or not, did you think about it?
- Don't know! My GOD!
- FUCK off!! im tryna sleep right now.
- (~︵~)

At 4 o'clock in the morning, their eyes fell asleep. And woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning. Take bath, having breakfast and getting ready for school. Five of them meet again at the crossroads. Sina slaps Jungkook on the head and puts her hand on his shoulder and says, "HAH!!YOUU son of a bitch! You can't run away from school THIS TIME!" Saying this, they all go to the bus stand. The bus leaves as soon as they arrive. Later they ran and caught the bus. It's their daily work. Appeared in front of the school at 7:30. The boys going inside the school with doing mischief. Ahna and Sina go slowly.
Some distance from the school building, they saw some girls taking Jina to Cigarette Alley. (Almost all the boys and girls in the school come here for smoking, hence the name Cigarette Alley.) A closer look reveals that the girls belonged to the min suk gang. (Grade 10 dangerous girl gang 'min suk'... min suk is the leader of the group. No one has the power to stop her. Her father is a body guard of the president. She always uses her father's power.)
(Minsuk Walking)
"EUN..JI..NA..RIGHT?" Minsuk asked. Cigarette in her hand.
"Y-yes..?" Jina said.
Minsuk walks in front of jina and took her to the wall. Minsuk lets the smoke in front of Jina's face which makes her cough.
"What did you do so that the principal called YOU PERSONALLY on the FIRST DAY, HUH? Who is principal sir to you? SUGAR DADDY!?" Min suk gang started laughing.
"HEY! How dare you talk about our principle like this? Show at least a little respect! HES our ELDER!"
"EHH??Elder my ass! And why are you getting so fukin' mad much? Did the old man do something REEAAL nice to you, HUUH? HAHAHA!!"
"Ugh..i will tell him of what you guys are doing." Said Jina.
"HEY!" Min suk roared and grabbed Jina's face tightly. Whike Chuckling- "YOU dare to do THAT? YOU LITTLE BITCH?"
Ahna grabbed her hand as she was about to slap on Jina's cheek. Then ahna pulled her back and said, "What's your problem? Can't you spend a day without bulling? You never had the good LUCK to get the call of Principal Sir, thats it right? Your fucking BOYFRIEND is looking for you."
Min suk frowns and says "see you in the classroom little shit." Min suk goes on to with her gang. Sina yells from behind, "Yeah, yeah, see us!WERE NOT BLIND, FUCKIN' RAT!"
No one noticed when Jina sat down. She is sitting with her hands over her ears. She looks scared. Ahna raises her hand in front of Jina. Jina removes her hand from her ear and looks up. Ahna said, "Hey..lets be friends!"

To Be Continue..
Jeon7LaEun