Friends Life- 25

"Jungkook! Have something to tell you!! Where are you! HEYY!" Ahna texted Jungkook at night

"Jungkook! Have something to tell you!! Where are you! HEYY!" Ahna texted Jungkook at night. Jungkook finished his shower and picked up the phone and called her after seeing the messages.
     "What happened?" Jungkook asked.
     "Didn't I tell you about Sina's nightmare last year?" Ahna says from the other side of the phone.
     "Yeah, you did. But I didn't tell her. Didn't tell anyone else. So what's going on?
     "Sigyeon is coming to Korea tomorrow. To meet sina. Do something!!"
     "Ok. Let me see." Jungkook hung up the phone.

The next day everyone goes to school together as before. Even though Sina is upset, she smiles and talks to everyone. But Ahna could sense the pain inside her. Because she saw her situation last year. She can already understand how the situation will be this time. After school, they all go to their homes. Seen from inside the school, Sigyeon is standing in front of the school with a car. He called her after she came outside of the school. But she pretended not to hear and continued walking towards the bus stand. Sigyeon got into his car and followed her. They all run to the bus stand to catch the bus. Otherwise, they have to go to Sigyeon's car later. Sigyeon's car is also behind their bus. They get down from the bus and go to their house through the lane. Sigyeon had to get out of the car and walk because the car couldn't enter those streets. They separated at the crossroads. Sina goes to her house. After opening the door, she doesn't close that. When she entered the washroom, got changed and left the house with her bag, sigyeon stopped her by holding her hand. Sina removed Sigyeon's hand from hers.
     "Are you still angry with me?" Sigyeon said.
     "Did anything happen here not to be angry?" sina says.
     "It's good that you're angry with Mom and Dad. But what did I do that you're not talking to me about?"
     "All the fault here is yours! From the beginning until now it's all your fault! Even! It's your fault to come here now! What in the world are you studying that can't be done by staying here?? Why did they abandon me?"
     "They didn't do this! They didn't abandon you!!"
     "YES, THEY DID! They did! They left me! Every time you say they didn't, I will say they did. Even if the world turns upside down, I will not believe anyone's words that they have not abandoned me." After a moment of silence, she said, "Stay as long as you want. I'm off."
     "You don't have to go anywhere. I'm leaving." Sigyeon walks past her as she walks towards the door. Sina's eyes tear up. Crying loudly. Ahna sees Sigyeon leaving the house. She runs to Sina's house and finds her crying. Sina cries and says, "BROTHER! Brother is gone! He did not stay with me!!" Ahna hugged her. She failed to hold back her tears too.

Sina cooks noodles at night. After cooking, the doorbell rang when she was about to eat. Got annoyed and went to open the door. Jungkook rushes inside the house as soon as the door opens. Leaving his bag in the drawing room and started eating the noodles which were cooked by her. Sina entered and looked at him with surprised eyes and said, "You? Here? Late at night? With a bag? What does that mean?" Jungkook continued to eat the noodles without saying a word. Seeing this, she gets mad at him, "HEYYYYYYYY!"
     "Whoah! You'll burst my ears!" Jungkook started eating again.
     "Why are you here?"
     "Why? Can't I come?"
     "Why you'll? Won't aunt get angry?"
     "Your aunt and uncle have gone to the village. They have some work there. I am alone at home. So I thought of you and came here."
     "Why, why? Why me? Can't you go to anyone else?"
     "Taehyung won't save me if I go to Ahna's house. Taehyung is not at home either. He took his grandma to the doctor. Guest came to Jungkook's house today. And jina always goes home late. That's why I came here. Do you have any objections? If you have, I'm going!" Jungkook got up from the chair and took the bag on his shoulder. Sina said, "Wait! No need to go. Stay when you come." Jungkook started eating the noodles with a smile on his face, "It's very delicious!"

After the meal, Jungkook goes to sina's room and lies on the bed. Sina took the pillows from the bed and went to the drawing room. Jungkook jumped off the bed and asked her, "Where are you going with these?"
     "To sleep!"
     "Where?"
     "In the drawing room."
     "Why?"
     "Why again? How can we sleep in one bed? I'm going to sleep on the couch. You sleep in bed."
     "Sina!" Jungkook interrupted her again, "I can't sleep alone.''
     "Okay I'll lie down here."
     "My back hurts."
     "Want me to do some massage?"
     "No." Jungkook grabs a pillow from her and says, "I'll sleep on the floor. You sleep on the bed."
     "Really? You'll change your mind later, won't you?"
     "No, I won't."
     "Ok then!" She lays down on the bed. And jungkook on the floor. Tonight she has the same dream. In the middle of the night, Jungkook calls her and she wakes up. She sweats profusely. Jungkook helps her to sit up and get water. With water, jungkook sits on her bed. After she drank water, jungkook put the glass of water on the bedside table and held her hand, "Sina! let me into your dreams"
     "What will you do in my dream? My dream is as dark as my future." sina says.
     "I'll take the torch light in your dreams." Sina laughs at Jungkook's words. "Let me into your life." Saying this, Jungkook held sina's cheek with both his hands and kissed her lips once. Sina's face turns red.

To Be Continued...