Friends Life- 14

A few days passed

A few days passed. Minsuk has been very calm lately. Does not talk to anyone. Comes to school after everyone else, and leaves before everyone else. Who knows what she's planning!

March 3, sina's birthday. After the school break, they go to their own home and get ready and go to sina's house. They arrived at her house by 7 pm. Cut the cake, gave gifts, talked and had dinner together.
Yeonjun: Dinner was really delicious!
Taehyung: I think I ate a little too much today.
Ahna: Huh, what else do you can? Just eat! You don't even know how much to eat!
Sina: Side side!
   Sina brings a bottle of soju in her hand.
Jina: Shall we have drinks now? We don't have any space in stomachs!
Sina: You must have to! Come on! Today is my birthday! And don't we have a little drink? How hard for me to buy this?
Jungkook: Oh right, how did you buy it? The bottle seems to be from the bus stand convention store!
Ahna: Right you are! How did you buy it? Although these shops do not allow anyone under the age of 19 to buy drinks. How did you do this?
Sina: Wait.
   Sina pours soju into 6 glasses.
Sina: I was coming home by bus. I told you to go home earlier because I have to buy the cake. Otherwise you would have come late to my house. So later I went home after buying the cake. I got down at the bus stand and saw my brother's girlfriend standing there. What else after! She wished me. Couldn't buy any gift. Busy all day. So she gave me 5000 rupees. I didn't want to take it at first. But she insisted and I was forced to take it. Later I told her to buy me two bottles of soju. At first she objected a little but later she bought it.
Jungkook: Who is your brother's girlfriend?
Sina: You don't need to know? drink quietly. Wait, let's cheer first.
   Everyone took each glass and cheers and finished the whole with one sip. Like this, they drink a few more glasses of soju.

Mr. Choi will come home a little late today. Minsuk makes good use of this opportunity. She entered in mr. choi's room and searched the entire room. If she finds anything suspicious anywhere. Her eyes fell on a thick dark yellow diary on the bookshelf. When she took out and opened the diary, something like a white paper fell down. She picks up the paper and sees that it is an envelope. She opened the envelope and took out an old photo inside. On the left side of that picture is her father mr. Choi, and a 2/3-year-old baby girl in a man's arms on the right. After taking a closer look, minsuk realizes that the man is the famous gold trader of 2013. Who cheated people, gave them fake gold instead of real ones, did illegal work and went missing for nine years. Minsuk sees something written on the back side of the picture, "Today is Jina's third birthday. Happy birthday!'"
     "Jina!?"
   Minsuk was shocked to read the name. She gets a good look at the baby in the picture. Although Jina's eyes match the child's eyes, she does not find any similarity in appearance. So Minsuk decides she will go to Jina's house. A few days ago, she found out the address of jina's house by following her in the dark of night. She left without delay with the photo and wore a black jacket.
   Minsuk goes to Jina's house like a thief in the dark of night. As the door was closed, he entered the room through the side window. The window was already open. She goes straight to jina's room. Start searching for the room with a torch light. Then she finds an album. Opening the album, the first few pages show some pictures of flowers. The following pages are blank. Jina's teenage photos on the middle pages. In the middle of those pictures, she saw a picture of eleven year old Jina. Take out the picture. Strange! This eleven-year-old jina looks nothing like the three-year-old jina. But those four eyes are very similar. Minsuk was completely convinced when she suddenly saw that eleven year old Jina's earrings were the same as three year old Jina's.

On the other hand, they are all swaying after drinks. More ahna, sina, and jina. Boys drink less. Sina opened her eyes and said, "What are you doing in my house?" then she closed her eyes again. Jungkook took her in his arms and laid her on the bed. Pulling the blanket over her body, kissing her forehead, he came out of the room. And taehyung lays ahna down on the sofa. Now it's jina's turn. Jungkook and Taehyung look at Yeonjun.
     "What? Why do you look at me like this??" yeonjun says.
     "It's your turn!" said taehyung.
     "Of course I will. Did you think I will let you touch her! never!" Yeonjun carries jina on his back and leaves the house early. Jungkook and Taehyung are walking behind. Yeonjun says coming to the crossroads, "Come slowly. I will bring her home."
     "Ok." jungkook says. Yeonjun disappears into the darkness.
     "Are you not afraid, if sina leaves you? Or reject your proposal? Aren't you afraid of that?" Taehyung asks.
     "Every day! Why? Don't you?" Jungkook says.
     "If you do it every day, then I do it every minute!"
     "We have been together for three years. But we couldn't say our thoughts once. Meanwhile, Yeonjun also found her partner too."
     "Yeonjun lives on the Next label from us. I get tensed about ahna every minute. And Yeonjun has nightmares every moment. Day dreams too."
     "Yeonjun is worried about the deadly label."
     "Yeah, my thoughts are nothing compared to his thoughts."
Yeonjun goes to jina's house and puts her on the bed. He patted her head and left the house. Meanwhile, Minsuk was hiding behind the curtain in jina's room. Hearing the sound of closing the door, she slowly came out from behind the curtain and went in front of the door. Suddenly someone pressed a handkerchief on her face. After a while she became unconscious.

To Be Continued...