Friends Life- 2

Previously,Jina had become very popular ever since she came to school on the first day and So then since the principal had called her to his office

Previously,
Jina had become very popular ever since she came to school on the first day and So then since the principal had called her to his office.

The principal starts to ask her about herself,
-''Your name is jina?" The principal asked.
-Yes, sir. Eun Ji Na.
-You don't have any parents?
-No, sir.
-grandparents, uncle, aunty, anyone?
-No, sir. No one.
-how is your living situation?
-I'm living alone.
-Do you work part time job?
-Yes, sir.
-(Sigh)Ok, you can go now.
-Thank you, sir.

Soon enough The bell rang. But this time whole class is quite, usually when the bell rings, all the students always races to class or gets very chatty, or gets hyper! But today, no one wanted to have to do anything. Only for one reason, "this is the first time a student gets called by the PRINCIPAL so personal, for what reason? why was SHE called so personally on her first day..but not us?"

Ahna said, "Sina, don't be upset! What is the benefit of being sad about this issue now? Let's just go to extra class now."
Sina said unconcernedly, "yeah, Lets go."
Sina, ahna goes to extra class with the bags on their shoulders. Entering the classroom, Ahna saw Jung Kook, Tae Hyung, Yeon Jun and said, "Why didn't you three go to school today? Did you three bunk?"
-"Yep-" Yeonjun said.
-" I told them to not bunk today..But THEY didn't listen." Says Tae hyung.
-"OY! You two said- AGH!" Taehyung kick on Yeonjun's feet before he finished speaking.
- OK! I GET IT! dont fight, just go to your seats..!

Extra class ends. But ahna and sina are still in a bad mood. Behind them, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yeonjun walking and doing argument. Suddenly sina screams at them saying, "AGH! What's wrong with you guys!? Can't you walk quietly for 1 SECOND!? Always keep on YAPPING like chuwawa's! UGH!!"
Immediately they went silent. Taehyung came forward and started walking with ahna and sina. After a while he asked, "WELL, What happened to you today? Why are you guys so gloomy? Did something happened in class? Any trouble?"
Feeling Irritated Ahna said, "oh my god- What's YOUR guys problem?"
Jungkook said, "Then why are you in a bad mood?"
"It all because of that girl. The whole day was ruined today. DAMN IT!!" Sina said.
"Which girl?" After yeonjun ask, sina and ahna told them what happened. After hearing all the stories, the boys also became a little upset. But they are not blaming that girl. And they are trying to blow it up. After a while they went to the library. This is their daily routine. All the time after extra class, they came to the library. Even today. They sat at a table with books of their choice from the bookshelf.

8 o'clock at night. Always they are ready to go home around this time. Also they did the same today. Since no one has a good mood, they could not concentrate on reading for a long time today. While go down by the stairs, someone called ahna by name. Ahna looked back. But she didn't saw anyone. She started going down again. Later ahna hears someone calling her again. This time she looked back again and saw a girl running towards them. Couldn't recognize who the girl was. As she approached, ahna was surprised and said
-"You!?"

To Be Continue
Jeon7LaEun